Quantcast

Your frame TCP21

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
here you go dude! waiting for you on sunday. i already told her all about you and she's looking forward to you working through her 6-7" in the rear ;)

i got bored and made another frankenbike since my fork was lonely :D

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
:rofl: Are you selling the green bike? Brandon, you should post it on ebay and see what it does.
There will be a thread in the DH forum talking about how the head angle is excessive and you can't run an 8" disc on the front.

I love it!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Peete said:
:rofl: Are you selling the green bike? Brandon, you should post it on ebay and see what it does.
There will be a thread in the DH forum talking about how the head angle is excessive and you can't run an 8" disc on the front.

I love it!
It would make a sweet pit bike :D

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
You got a sweet deal on that for only $375! :D

I bought Zach's bighit back in December for $560 with frame, rear wheel, 2 rear tires, an xtr rear derailluer and deore shifter, lx cassete, 2 stock handlebars, the stock headset, and a seat with post and clamp!

Here she is with her new forky fork!

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
haromtnbiker said:
You got a sweet deal on that for only $375! :D

I bought Zach's bighit back in December for $560 with frame, rear wheel, 2 rear tires, an xtr rear derailluer and deore shifter, lx cassete, 2 stock handlebars, the stock headset, and a seat with post and clamp!

Here she is with her new forky fork!
yours is a year newer and you got some extra things like the derailer and stuff. Id say you still got a good deal.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
haromtnbiker said:
I didnt say I didnt get a bad deal! :wonky2:
you still got a killer deal, zach was meticulous about that thing and you have a 4-way. i just really needed to get rid of mine hence the low selling price. it's not a very good market right now for selling so i took the first real offer i could.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
TCP21 said:
nevermind i lied, i think i am putting a sherman flick plus on the big hit
Good choice. You should go ahead and get some stiff springs though, stock sherman springs can me bottomed on curbs by someone your weight.