Quantcast

your mom vs fleshlite

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
which one rides better?
i've been hearing all sorts of rumors that the fleshlite is smoother. but, i'd be willing to bet your mom has some nice ride characteristics too.

help anyone? gotta make a quick decision here.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
indieboy said:
the extra bit of cushion ain't for the pushin in that case situation. infact, i'm not quite sure what it's for :help:
What the hell are you talking about? :help:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
indieboy said:
which one rides better?
i've been hearing all sorts of rumors that the fleshlite is smoother. but, i'd be willing to bet your mom has some nice ride characteristics too.

help anyone? gotta make a quick decision here.
I'd probally ride your Mom, she's cheaper, doesn't need batteries and if you ride her right she might make you breakfast.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Holy **** you brought me out of slumber with this one ****ass. And wait... your mom? Id hit it. ferreal. She rides better than a fleshlight. dont be gay.

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
frznnomad said:
dude your mom all the way. woman are like a fine wine, better with age, and a flesh light doesnt have the warm gooey center lol.:rofl:
YEAH IT DOES! If you soak it in warm water and then put lube inside. HA! I watched the preview a couple of times... :help:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Get his mom to do you with the flesh light, then give her the gooey rewards on her chin, it'll hella be waffle time.