Quantcast

Your thoughts on the Beheaded-Oops NOT beheaded Marine?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I was waiting for someone to post something about it......

:D

OK I will.

Groups says they behead a marine.....later retracts the statement and said he is safe....now he is claimed to be elsewhere promiing not to return to the military.

Strange game the terrorists are playing...:think: We killed him, nope we didn't.

This marine is originally from Lebanon (I think) does it make a difference?

What happens to the marine once he is found and recovered? Did he go AWOL? :confused:

Anyone else following this?

Rhino

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ive been keeping an eye on it. I dont know what to think just yet and when a real story comes out, Ill be interested to see exactly whats up.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Actually the group tht has been cutting people's heads off called in to say that they did NOT behead him... so someoen else was making a prank call.

Things are kinda screwy with the story - there were reports that his family members in Lebanon were involved in a shoot out this week. :confused:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
it was a ploy by his family to get him out the military.

he was a translator and was probably fine when he first got there (no idea when that is, this is all just speculation) and then stuff got crazy w/ beheadings, roadside bombers and suicide bombers.

so they came up with a plan to get him out and back to his family.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
genpowell71 said:
That freak is sitting in Landshtule medical center in Germany while a full investigation is going on. He faked it all.

Not to be racisist, but the arab culture... Is a culture full of sheep!!!
I thought he was American :rolleyes: