Your Used Parts and Bikes For Sale Here for the Virginia and Surrounding Areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Your Used Parts and Bikes For Sale Here for the Virginia and Surrounding Areas

OK, as the post states. I got the idea from our southern brethren in the "The South" Forum...

All I ask is that everyone regulates this thread. In other words, let me know what is spam, what is a fraud, what is not regional...etc...

I know sometimes it's easier to sell regionally since many of us ALL meet up at most of the trails here regionally, and to be honest, I tend to check the regional folks for stuff for sale since I can get a chance to see it first hand. If your item sells, please delete it.

Any suggestions or ideas are welcomed.

Please use common sense...Another idea would be to post your item for sale in the classifieds, and add the link to it here so we can find it.

***THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE CLASSIFIED SECTION OF RIDEMONKEY.COM IT IS STRONGLY URGED AND SUGGESTED YOU POST YOUR ITEMS THERE IF AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS YOUR ITEMS RECEIVE NO INTEREST.***

***IN NO WAY WILL RETAILERS, SHOPS AND ANY REASONABLE FACSIMILE THEREOF WILL BE PERMITTED TO POST HERE. IF YOU FALL UNDER ONE OF THESE AFOREMENTIONED CATEGORIES, PLEASE CONTACT RIDEMONKEY.COM FOR INFORMATION, PRICING AND PERMISION TO ADVERTISE***

***SPAM WILL IN NO WAY BE TOLERATED, AND WILL BE PROSUCUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THE LAW WILL ALLOW, AND CAN BE PERSUED WITH A CIVIL SUIT IN THE COURT OF PROPER JURISDICTION***

Disclaimer: Any and all sales posted, bought sold and or negotiated is strictly between buyer and seller. ridemonkey.com is in no way responsible for lost or stolen items, fraud, scams, spam and or any other impropriety that may, and or could occur. By posting any item(s) in this thread, you release ridemonkey.com, it's affiliates, moderators and members, barring the infracting party, from any liabilities resulting in loss or damages as a direct result of said sale.

If an issue should happen to arise, and you feel you have been wronged, or the transaction breeches in any way, it is strongly recommended the proper authorities be contacted, and it is further strongly urged if such a situation should arise, all legal information and advise be procured from a licensed attorney.

Buy posting any items in this forum you are consenting to the terms and conditions of the aforementioned rules and regulations, express or implied.

There is a zero tolerance policy on spam, ans as the warning indicates, can have legal repercussions thereof. Please note the Commonwealth of Virginia as well as other states have strict laws governing spam, fraud and sale conducted over the internet. Again, please consult an attorney to understand your rights.

If this becomes an issue, or this becomes to difficult to handle, this thread will be immediately deleted.

KevinR86

Chimp
Aug 13, 2006
Williamsburg VA
03 Medium big hit frame, no shock, 24" rear wheel triangle, 8 inches travel 100 bucks, or trade for used 150x12mm hub/wheel, ill also take some decent mud tires as a trade,

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Surly Flip Flop QR Rear laced with DT Swiss spokes to Sun Rhyno Lite XL rims. Includes tube, skewer, and WTB Tire. Also have a matching front one (not flip flop of course). Includes tube, skewer, and WTB tire. Name a price. Email for pictures at ryakingATgmailDOTcom.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
I have a 1.5 steer tube Manitou stance flow for sale . The 411 on it is : it has 120-150 MM travel-adjustable by rapid travel wind down, 20mm thur axle, the steer tube is 8.25" in length. The reason for me wanting to sell it,is that I was looking for a fork on ebay and bid on the wrong one. I would like to sell for what I paid ,and that is $120

Here ya go:

Full bike, 03 Kona Blast frame (15)....LX all the way around, Hayes mech discs, WTB wheels, Hussefelt cranks, your choice of fork (xc/dj or fr) . $400-500 (depending on fork)

04 Marz. 888 Very good cond. Stanchions scratch free. Re-built by QBP last fall. Heavy Springs $300

03 Marz. Z1 Freeride. One scratch on stanchion, never leaked. Adj rebound, comp, lockout. 20mm axle, 130mm travel. $150

05 Marz. Z1 Freeride. Very good cond. Air preload, int rebound, 20mm axle 150mm travel. $200

96-07 Box O' Stuff come to my house next time in Frederick and look thru it!

PM me for more info etc etc

KD1569
Cyclist

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
2005 Ellsworth Distance 5" travel FS frame with manitou swinger 3 way air. Great condition. Ridden for just 5 months. $500

2006 Manitou Minute 1:00 coil shock 130mm in good condition. Stanchions perfect, scratches on the bottom of one of the lowers (can provide pic). $125

Kona Explosif 26" SS or geared. Can be sold as frame, or complete with 2006 Reba in mint condition, eno 32T crank, chris king 18t cog, mavic crosslands mint, avid BB7's, Thomson post, raceface dues XC low riser and stem, oury lock ons, sram ss chain. $1,100 OBO for complete. $275 frame only. $250 Reba only.

two sets of mavic crosslands in excellent condition (one set like new). $100 for the black set, $150 for the like new silver set.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD!!!! Thanks to all the buyers :)

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
2004 Ironhorse SGS Freeride Team Frame (size M) with 5th Element, Manitou Sherman Breakout Plus fork (ridden once), Thomson seatpost, FSA 1.5 headset, 1.5 Headlock, SIC 1.5 stem, and brand new spare chainstay and seatstay for the rear end.

The frame is well used, but has a lot of life left it in especially since it comes with a brand new seatstay and chainstay as a spare for replacement. I also have the orginal Sherman Breakout Plus fork that I can throw in with it since I no longer have a bike with a 1.5 head tube.

$500 o.b.o. for it all (frame, shock, 2 forks, headset, seatpost, headlock, and spare parts). I'll try to post pics soon. I can meet up locally in the DC area if you are interested in checking it out.

not the best pics, but here is the frame with shock, stem, seatpost, headset, and bar

here are the brand new chain and seat stays:

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
I have 2 Yakima King Cobra trays for sale. $65 ea. They're in pretty good shape, I switched to a hitch rack.

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
F/S 2005 GT Moto DJ Frame
12" Frame VG condition
Disk only
Includes Frame, Headset, Seatpost

$175/obo

I also have a Camo Sherman Firefly 90-130 SPV-E to pair with it.

$350 for the package

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
well its not post in the for sell yet (only because i'm lazy)

its a 2007 SE racing PK ripper team. it stock besides the rear brake (now lx) and the girps (now oury lock ons)

looking to get $250 for it. it retails for like $590 i think.

the reason i'm selling it is that i suck on a bmx bike. i only ended up riding it like 20-25 times and then only on the track where it is meant to be. it never went on an street ride or dirt jumping. the thing is pretty much just like it came out of the box.

spa69

Chimp
May 29, 2005
used,but very little. steer tube lenght 8.5 inchs. six hundred dollars or best offer.

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
Hadley/mavic 823 wheelset
came off the last production run for the high engagement!!

20MM/150MM
This is made for UST!

Condition: Minor scratches, rear rim has a ding in it that caused an air leak, I think it can be fixed and I'll get around to trying to fix it if someone wants this. They were bought brand new in spring 06' and used for the 06' race season.

$425 includes cassette (top of the line Sram) bottle of stans sealent extra valves/seals for UST and beat tire if you want it.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/classifieds/watermark.php?filepath=13/large/PICT0224.jpg&file=6287

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
lololol yeah rodnreel has ridden that bike like 6 times!! it really is in like new shape if any of you are interested.

i can also say that rodnreel in a stand up person and there is no need to worry about a transaction with him. he has been lurking here forever

i-ride

Monkey
May 12, 2006
Frederick
Nite Rider Enduro HID ligthing system. Awesome light, awesome price for HID.. and a very popular choice this past season. No problems at all, just trying to line up some funds for a new bike.

I bought this light maybe 6 months ago. Used less than 20 x on the trail, no wrecks. Also mounted to my bars and used when commuting during the dark hours. Fully charged every 2-3 wks regardless of use. Includes everything listed in the link, plus handlebar mount (@ 30 dolla value).

All yours for $230.
http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.cfm?SKU=22593&item=40-3588&slitrk=search&slisearch=true
http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=17590&subcategory_ID=4323

Jun 30, 2007
I'm looking for a full suspension frame. I've got a hardtail right now and it's time to step up.

5 inches of rear travel would be perfect, 4 wouldn't be too bad. I'm not trying to spend a ton of money.

Thanks!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Selling my 2005 DH Team that was ridden maybe 25 times since it was rebuilt using a new front end, linkage, and bearings/bushings 2 seasons ago. For those who know me i wrecked bad and shattered my hand last season so it did not see any action but 2 or 3 weekends of riding. It was warrantied and rebuilt at the end of the 2005 season and was ridden maybe 25 times total since then. The bike is in working order and was mechanic owned but apparently i lost the front brake ???? i think i might have snapped it off when i wrecked and don't remember. Also the paint is scratched but frame and suspension works marvelous. Crankset is brand new and was ridden 1 day before i was injured.

I am asking 1500 but willing to negotiate.

2005 DH Team
2003 Marzocchi Shiver
Avalanche Shock w/ TI Spring
SIC 1.5" Rise 31.8 Handlebar
Hayes HFX 9 Brake (Front brake is MIA but can probably locate one in my parts to put on)
SRAM X9 Shifters
Sram X9 Derailler
E13 SRS Chainguide
Truvative Hussefelt Cranks w/ Howitzer BB (ridden 1 weekend)
Xpedo MX3 Pedals
Sun Ringle Hubs, 321 rim in rear Rhyno Lite XL front
Thomson Seatpost (not sure on saddle if any)
X9 Cassette
Sram Chain
Kenda tires

The parts list is not complete as i am at work and this is a feeler to see if any interest is out there. I will update with exact parts, spec, etc later on today and with pictures. I have a sthuge selection of Kenda tires and some Maxxis and Michelin that i will part with to sweeten the deal. Buyer pays shipping or can pickup from me/willing to meet.

Once again I am willing to negotiate and will update the thread later on today with pics and proper spec.

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
2003 Rocky Mountain RM7 Wade Simmons.
I'm asking 1750.00 for the Rocky or best offer.
RM7-MED
Marz 66 RC
Hayes HFX-9 brakes
Sun 8 Track wheels
Easton bar and Easton stem
Race face North Shore cranks/MRP guide
Fox Vanilla RC rear shock, no pro-pedal.
07 X9 rear der
Race Face headset
Sun Zu Zu pedals
Syncros titanium post
SDG saddle, brand new.
WTB Team DH tires-super tacky

PM me if you're interested, I'd like to sell them ASAP. I have more detailed pictures as well.

Attachments

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
2006 Black 66rc2x 170mm (555 (A-C))

Great condition, only blemishes on fork are from cable rub on the crown which has been kept to a minimum by clear protective plastic/adhesive.

No Scratches on stanchions or lowers, decals still in tact as well.

In perferct working order.

Best Offer.

PICS http://www.ridemonkey.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6650&cat=41

Dang...this is sold, I presume? I'm looking for an '05/'06 Zokes 66 ~or~ 888 that is in excellent condition and preferably set up for a big boy. My '01 Super T is puking its guts now and I'd rather get a newer model than just keep rebuilding this one.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
For Sale a 07 Med Giant Glory (Sold) plus shipping. This is a steal!!!!!!
Bike is no where stock. Weighs in at just over 41.5 lbs. This is my 07 Race bike and it has not seen that much action this year. Only raced on it 3 times. I am selling it to make way for my 08 bike. This bike has normal wear and tear on it. It will make someone a nice race bike!!!!!
Parts list:
07 Med Glory DH Frame with Fox DHX 5.0 coil shock (450lb and 500lb springs)
07 Fox 40RC2
07 Thomson Stem and Set Post
07 White Azonic OutLaws
07 E-13 LG1 Chain Guide with Toco
07 Easton E70 Low Rise Bars and ODI Grips
07 Funn Camo Seat
07 Hayes HFX 9 disc brakes with upgraded 2 Finger Leavers
07 Sram x9 shifter and rear Derailor
07 Sram 26-11 cog
Michelin Tires
I do have an extra new set of White Azonic Outlaws that was my back up set for this bike and will let them go for an Extra (Sold) plus shipping. I also have a 450lb Ti spring for the Fox DHX 5.0 for and Extra (Sold).
I am not going to trade or part out this bike and will only sell to someone in the US. Payment will need to be by Pay Pal (So you can put it on your Credit Card) or Cash in hand.
Please E-mail me at cecil.linder@gmail.com or call me at 864-630-4442 if you have any questions.

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Up for sale are a Yeti Downhill bike, Gary Fisher Hi-Fi frame, Planet X Zebdi frame, and a Brodie hardtail, and a couple spare parts.

2002 Yeti DH9 Downhill Bike, complete (picture attached). Build:
Black DH9 Frame w/ Fox RC shock (2 springs included & a spare floating brake arm), size Medium (good for folks between about 5'-8" and 6'-2")
2002 Manitou Dorado (extra springs, all brake adapters included, rebuild kit, and bleed adapter included)
Chris King Steelset Headset
Razor Rock rear hub (20mm axle) laced to Mavic D3.1 rim (tubed currently, tubeless valves included, & 4 DH tubes)
Hayes/DT Swiss front 20mm hub laced to Mavic D3.1 rim
Hayes brakes (the old style, they won't die!)
SRAM X.7 shifter & derailleur
Kenda Nevegal F and Michelin R tire, & 2 Intense Mud tires used for one run at Snowshoe
Custom bash guard, plus MRP kit
More pictures & details upon request.

This bike was ridden for a few seasons and very well maintained, but I simply haven't had the time to ride the past couple years. $1500 OBO. Local buyers preferred!

I'll also have a brand new 2008 Gary Fisher Hi-Fi (26" wheels) soon, frame only. It will be a size Large. Let me know if you may be interested in this. Make an offer.

I also have a Planet X Zebdi frame (with rigid fork), which is a trials/street frame, and a Brodie freeride hardtail frame (size large). Both are taking up space and not being ridden. I have enough parts around to build them up as complete bikes if you're interested; which we can work on. Please make an offer if you're interested in either of these.

Brand new Vuelta 32t non-ramped chainring that fits standard cranksets (64/104). $10

Black 31.8 Quick release seat post clamp. $15

Please drop me an email at matthewlday (at) hotmail.com if you're interested. I don't check my PM's much.

Thanks!
Matt

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
2006 Salsa Juan Solo singlespeed frame, 18", bushnell eccentric bottom bracket, scandium tubing with carbon seatstays. Includes Thomson seatpost, Salsa lip lock and flip lock seatpost binder, and Velo saddle. Asking $450 for frame. Excellent condition!!! PM me for pics or questions!

DT Cerit disc hubs, Mavic 317 Disc rims, 32 hole, wheelset for sale. True and clean, very good condition. Asking $150 or best offer.

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
2005 Giant STP2

Like new Giant STP2, no dents, dings scratches or anything

Answer bar
Avid levers
Deore V brakes
two stems (short and long)
brand new high roller/ kinetics tires
extra rear wheel with cassette in excellent condition
extra der. hanger

$500

VooDoo13

Chimp
May 19, 2005
East Coast
Brand New with tags - Dainese Impact Jacket size XL

Check it out here: http://www.go-ride.com/prod_armor_dainese.html

This is the best body armor I've ever put on hands down...light, comfortable, cool, great freedom of movement. You'll forget you have it on until you go down.
Took the tags off and tried it on but it's never been ridden in so no sweat and not a single mark on it. I'm 5-9 about 195 lbs (gym rat) in the off season but I cut some weight during the summer riding season so I ordered a large and kept this one as backup. Should fit anyone from my height/weight up to 6'2/225 lbs depending on your build.

$250 ($350 retail)
PM for pics or info

Thanks!
-JJ

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
I have a set of DoubleTrack wheels I am looking to trade for SingleTracks or another semi-light weight wheelset. The wheels are in great shape but I don't do the type of riding to justify having such burly rims.

The hubs are Shimano and Specialized and I can get more exact info if desired.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
07 Med 18" Giant Trance Frame for sale $675 shipped. Frame comes with Head Set. Rear shock is a Fox Air RP23. This was my All Mountain bike. Has 4.2" of rear travel, but feels more like 5". The frame is in great shape with a few little nicks here and there, normal wear and tear. This frame can be built up many different ways (Cross Country, All Mountain style, DS or 4X bike).

I wil ship this frame anywhere in the US. If you pick up the bike I will take SOLD.

PM me if you want this frame as it will go quick at this price.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I have a set of DoubleTrack wheels I am looking to trade for SingleTracks or another semi-light weight wheelset. The wheels are in great shape but I don't do the type of riding to justify having such burly rims.

The hubs are Shimano and Specialized and I can get more exact info if desired.
is the front hub 20mm by any chance?

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
For Sale: Brand new Dakine Pickup Pad (large)
Cost: $40 (you save on shipping)

Bought this online, and got the wrong size. It is too big for my Chevy Avalanche. Anyway, I'd rather not deal with sending this thing back to Beyond Bikes, so if you need a shuttle pad, here ya go.

I live in Columbia, MD, but I will be at Snowshoe this weekend if anyone is interested.

Brian
bcelwood at verizon dot net
443-865-9188

Status
Not open for further replies.