Quantcast

Yowelli miniVid

yowelli

Chimp
Aug 11, 2009
BK
I hope I'm in the right place this time, Check out this edit I made of myself riding the Brooklyn Banks...

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
I went to the Brooklyn banks in 87 when I was on tour for Mongoose. Damn, that place is a full on skatepark now. Do the cops hassle you guys like they hassled us? I rode with some straight up gangsters that told some wild ass stories. One dude even kept a razor blade in his mouth that he could spit out and catch it (no sh!t, i saw him do it) so if the cops frisked him, he was clean, but if you tried to jack him he'd cut you up. New York is hardcore.

yowelli

Chimp
Aug 11, 2009
BK
I went to the Brooklyn banks in 87 when I was on tour for Mongoose. Damn, that place is a full on skatepark now. Do the cops hassle you guys like they hassled us? I rode with some straight up gangsters that told some wild ass stories. One dude even kept a razor blade in his mouth that he could spit out and catch it (no sh!t, i saw him do it) so if the cops frisked him, he was clean, but if you tried to jack him he'd cut you up. New York is hardcore.
The Banks are legal to ride now so the cops don't come in there unless there trying to bust kids drinking or tagging or u kno. So the Banks are legit now, dude with the blade in is mouth is keeping it real. If he's gotta do something like that then he's probably involved in something jailbound related.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Yo welli! When are you gonna make another minivid? BTW you should go to cunningham at 12. Turdfino and I are gonna be shredding. Perhaps the boons trail boss too.

yowelli said that he's too cool for trails today, he be riding street.
i'll see yall out there tho.