Quantcast

zlob worm

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
this worm has pwn3d me.

i need to get rid of it. spybot, adaware dont do crap on the problem

last night i was checkign out the interweb for answers, got a partial fix from a removal tool, and found this spynomore. that program rocks!. it identifies all the problems on the pc, thing is, i have it on demo mode, so it doesnt erase anything.

i need another anti-spyware as good as spynomore, hopefully free.

ideas please??? spybot and adaware are letting me down!

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
this worm has pwn3d me.

i need to get rid of it. spybot, adaware dont do crap on the problem

last night i was checkign out the interweb for answers, got a partial fix from a removal tool, and found this spynomore. that program rocks!. it identifies all the problems on the pc, thing is, i have it on demo mode, so it doesnt erase anything.

i need another anti-spyware as good as spynomore, hopefully free.

ideas please??? spybot and adaware are letting me down!
why do you insist on getting this fixed for free? perhaps your quest for free stuff on the internet is how you got this worm in the first place......

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Because paying for anti spyware/malware is the biggest scam going. Most of the paid for anti malware apps are designed and sold by the spyware manufacturers themselves.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
why do you insist on getting this fixed for free? perhaps your quest for free stuff on the internet is how you got this worm in the first place......
well, several reasons.

first, its a pc at work i didnt mess.
second, if i could do it for free, then my boss wouldnt have to call tech support the day before xmas, which in turn gives me leverage next time for a raise or promotion in the coming months.

and finally, what trascend said, spyware is a scam.

pd. i found superantispyware quite good, btw. pretty much cleaned everything. still, the IT guys came in, they took several pcs to format and reinstall anyways.