Quantcast

zocchi dj 3.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
So im looking at buying a new frame, but im not gonna have much money left over after buying it. So im looking at the 06/07 dj 3 by zocchi. But i have no trust in a qr, so can you run a 3/8" bolt on axel on the qr. I hear you can sand/grind down the edges on the fork to make it so the hub will sit flush with the fork?..

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
....., Because. I dont fell that you need many adjustments for park/djing. Also the fork is gonna get beat up so why not just get something cheaper that i wont feel so bad about when it looks like $hit....

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Because the DJ is heavy and you should get a real fork that doesn't feel like crap instead.

If you're set on a 3/8" hub I say go Gold Label, if you're open to 20mm the Nemesis Z1 is the best fork you'll get.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Yeah, someone over hear is selling a z.1 sport...So i was thinking of getting that and the nemesis lowering kit.

or getting the tune for 125...

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
get a z1 or zocchi 4x and have brad drop it for ya. dj's are wayy to overbuilt and heavy. gold label is also another good choice, the three i have/had have been perfect. super simple

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Well it turns out the guy has already sold the z.1...so im looking around but if i cant find a 06 z.i for a good price do you know if you can get the 07 z.1 sport droped?