Quantcast

/-[ Zombie Tuesday GMT ]-\

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wake up slackers. That zombie would be me, I am in a fever induced insomnia, after weeks of stress my body finally gives up. Bourbon time!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've had a full day already. Crapped about six pounds, then hit the treadmill. 60 minute progression run, 8.71 miles, 6:54 avg pace. That was a focking tough workout. 9+ weeks until the New Jersey Marathon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yesterday the forecast was calling for -15 on Thursday. Can't say I have ever seen negative numbers in this neck of the woods. Forecast now calls for a little more sane -2.
I've had a full day already. Crapped about six pounds, then hit the treadmill. 60 minute progression run, 8.71 miles, 6:54 avg pace. That was a focking tough workout. 9+ weeks until the New Jersey Marathon.
Is that a race to see who can get out of New Jersey the fastest? Are you a member of FRONJ?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
dumped snow, so i'm naturally going to sit in an office. hmfph. :mad:

didn't run anywhere this morning, so I'm very rested just in case I decide to run later today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Just crawled out of bed. Ahh. Rest assured however, it is not all fun and games. I'll be working the 10pm-6am shift for the next few days. :o

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
I went skiing for the first time in ten years yesterday, and I had a great time. None of my cripple parts gave out, which was my biggest fear. Kind of like riding a bike, i guess you don't forget how. Still need to work out the kinks, but I'm sure if we hit the slopes a couple more times this year I'll be back to hitting the blacks by the time the season is over. I can not put in words how relieved and excited that makes me. :weee:

Just crawled out of bed. Ahh. Rest assured however, it is not all fun and games. I'll be working the 10pm-6am shift for the next few days. :o
:thumbsdown:
Ask your doctor if low doses of Trazodone are right for you.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I went skiing for the first time in ten years yesterday, and I had a great time. None of my cripple parts gave out, which was my biggest fear. Kind of like riding a bike, i guess you don't forget how. Still need to work out the kinks, but I'm sure if we hit the slopes a couple more times this year I'll be back to hitting the blacks by the time the season is over. I can not put in words how relieved and excited that makes me. :weee:

:thumbsdown:

Ask your doctor is low doses of Trazodone are right for you.
Racist.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I knew as soon as I typed that out, someone was going to say it. I'm pleased by how little time it took. Never change Ridemonkey. :rofl:
I am glad someone enjoys the asshattery. Sometimes I think that all the pointless crap I post is a waste of time.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:disgust1: Sounds like a hate crime to me.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Roads be slippery... in the car. Wife liked the RAV4 EV that we shipped over from California when she test drove it last night at CarMax, so I'll be headed out there to comlpete the transaction. Assuming we buy it then I'll be hunting for some Nokians.