Quantcast

ZUMBI 2008 Racing Program

ZUMBI

Chimp
Mar 22, 2007
Myslenice, Poland
thanks for the comments :D we are not looking for proffesional racers in this program but riders who start in races at least 5 times per season and do it for fun.
love, peace and singletracks
Pawel

Sep 17, 2006
How good is "a good deal"? I desperately need a new frame, and my budget is a little tight at the moment. I'm definately looking forward to racing though.

Here's an old vid a friend and I made about a year ago if you want to take a look at my riding. I'm the one in either of the white helmets, and on the helmet cam just look for blond hair flying in front of the camera. Some of the footage is almost 2-3 years old so my riding has improved since then. Sorry for sounding like a self-salesman but I'm really interested in getting a new ride. Anyways here's the vid:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5lcolmtfzid

Sep 17, 2006
Oh and there is a fair amount of DH in the video, it just comes a little later on. Also most of the riding towards the beginning is Bryce (black helmet) and more toward the end is me

Sep 17, 2006
which address should I send an email to, yours or the U.S. distributor's? Also, is it possible that I just get a frame and shock, I don't really need all of the other parts, and I doubt I'll be able to pay for a full bike.

what's your email address?

he's just amped because of how fun it all is...
and because he's pissed that i have a better bike than him now...:rofl::rofl::rofl: once he got his bike, he thought i would never be able to step it up a level... but now i have my Rotec and he's pissed:busted::busted::busted:
jk, he's just amped as i said before... thats us kids

Zumbi, insane bikes!!! its been awhile since ive seen some good shots of your frames and holy crap they are sick! and as everyone else said, awesome choice of color!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
props to you guys for showing some support for the weekend warriors who just race for fun. you guys also make some dope frames.

this program is fairly tempting to me since i do need a new dh bike and i am planning on taking dh more seriously this coming season.

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
i talked to joe briefly yesterday and the race deal is kick arse! he'll def get back to you just give him a day or three

CovicRacing

Monkey
May 3, 2007
Louisville, CO
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the slow response, I was in fact out of town this weekend. My email box is pretty full with Zumbi race program inquiries. I will do my best to respond to each and every one within the the next day or so.

If there are any urgent requests, please feel free to give me a call on my cell: (303) 717-8528

Thanks for your patience!

CovicRacing

Monkey
May 3, 2007
Louisville, CO
Ok everyone,

The ZUMBI Racing "Grassroots" Program price-list (USA) is finally ready. Those of you who emailed me should already have received it. Anyone else who is interested please feel free to email me and I will send one right over.

Thanks for your patience,

joe@covicracing.com