Quantcast

>>>>> Zurich Tuesday GTM >>>>>>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dayum a freak storm just rolled here and blasted the area. Just as soon as I was about to put my bike shoes on....

Stupid winds blew over one of the tomato plants again. Its now the one armed bandit. Note to self, don't buy these flexible poles to hold up the plant. It starts oscillating in the wind and eventually pulls a Tacoma Narrows onto the ground.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Dayum a freak storm just rolled here and blasted the area. Just as soon as I was about to put my bike shoes on....

Stupid winds blew over one of the tomato plants again. Its now the one armed bandit. Note to self, don't buy these flexible poles to hold up the plant. It starts oscillating in the wind and eventually pulls a Tacoma Narrows onto the ground.

Have you never heard of a gotdam tomato cage???

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Have you never heard of a gotdam tomato cage???
Hey man its Home Depot's fault! These were clearly labeled as plant poles and were all of a dollar or something. :rofl:

But yes the bigger plant has a proper cage and, yeah shockingly, has not tipped over. :busted:

Need to figure out something for these green ones..

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
effing epic salsa or gaspacho is what you do with that.

had an...interesting...afternoon. driving to a meeting the car next to me started to swerve into my lane. to get out of its way i moved over, driving into the median which had a giant, square-edged cutout for a drain. impact completely destroyed both driver's side tires and broke chunks off both rims. now to see if anything else was effed up, what the bill is and to decide whether or not to make an insurance claim (our deductible is pretty low, but not sure what effect it will have on our rate). FUCK.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
effing epic salsa or gaspacho is what you do with that.

had an...interesting...afternoon. driving to a meeting the car next to me started to swerve into my lane. to get out of its way i moved over, driving into the median which had a giant, square-edged cutout for a drain. impact completely destroyed both driver's side tires and broke chunks off both rims. now to see if anything else was effed up, what the bill is and to decide whether or not to make an insurance claim (our deductible is pretty low, but not sure what effect it will have on our rate). FUCK.
dash cam.

tired of some peoples driving.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
today was a good day. on my way to drop my boy off at daycare, I passed one of those mobile bike shops and managed to secure a bottle of stans, and a new tubeless stem valve. that's one less trip to the bike shop - score! I procured 1/2 lb of my favourite coffee, and felt myself come alive again. then I proceeded to finally fix the leaking tubeless stem valve on my rear wheel (that sucker took me two hours over two days) thanks to the valve I picked up. then I did a nice big ride, in perfect summer conditions (no mud, no dust, 25*C out). I even brought my lunch with me and had some grilled chicken and corn on the cob at the top of a climb. I think I've secured a mint, new to me Transition Patrol. I got confirmation of a job offer. Picked up my son at daycare, we hit the pool, then had dinner at a pizza restaurant, right next door to a gelato place. today was a good day.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
today was a good day. on my way to drop my boy off at daycare, I passed one of those mobile bike shops and managed to secure a bottle of stans, and a new tubeless stem valve. that's one less trip to the bike shop - score! I procured 1/2 lb of my favourite coffee, and felt myself come alive again. then I proceeded to finally fix the leaking tubeless stem valve on my rear wheel (that sucker took me two hours over two days) thanks to the valve I picked up. then I did a nice big ride, in perfect summer conditions (no mud, no dust, 25*C out). I even brought my lunch with me and had some grilled chicken and corn on the cob at the top of a climb. I think I've secured a mint, new to me Transition Patrol. I got confirmation of a job offer. Picked up my son at daycare, we hit the pool, then had dinner at a pizza restaurant, right next door to a gelato place. today was a good day.
someone had to have one to balance out my karma.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I just realized I did not know the reputation feature existed until just now.

Once golden bananas were no longer a thing, I stopped paying attention to how the popularity contest buttons worked.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'd love to interrupt a meeting to hand it to him.
eat clams/calimari/any type of seafood....drink some milk beforehand....before going into office down a bottle of ipecac....enter office....let fun begin.