Separate names with a comma.
This is a very interesting thread.
lolol I was going to say about tree fiddy
OH LAWDY!!!!! that was awesome
negative narlus, thanks though.
What did they think was going to happen?
It's nice not having blood stains on the carpet. Now you can be the first to put them there :)
I LOL'd, what a bunch of retards.
Sounds like you should make him an offer he cant refuse. Maybe a .50 cal to it's face.
someone stole his iPod.
No no. That's his reaction to you suggesting that 1% plus 2% equals 1.5%
So I decided that I love to drink 3% milk. 1% was ok and 2% just a little better. I came up with the idea to combine the two to obtain 3%, and boy...
need that poll option please
no easy access
yeah, but at least they can afford gas!
gold bond bro