is it moral:
- when it uses american labor?
- when it's below a certain threshold?
- when there's no monopoly?
- when it provides increased quality of life?
- when it exploits almost no one?
how about immoral:
- when it's gained on the backs of children
- when it's for a...
Why do idiots hate Wal-Mart?
Here's a company that sells stuff people want to buy at a price people want to pay. what's wrong with that?
So why all the blind hatred? Is it because Wal-Mart is so sucessful and some people can't stand sucess? Or is it just trendy?