Quantcast

^%%€€£^#gmtvtuesday gmt%>%>{}|

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hola primavera, el monkeys! Here's an idea for today: Wake the hell up.

Today is the Tuesday of a work week. It feels like it.

My lead pencil just ran out of lead and I can not find any lead or a replacement pencil anywhere in this office. Why do bad things keep happening to me!?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's Tuesday but feels like a Monday. Not very awake at the moment and hoping the coffee kicks in soon.

Yeah, thats about it.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Slept 8 hours and for some stupid reason feel tired as fook. Hope to go to the dirtpark again today. Not sure if time allows.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My lead pencil just ran out of lead and I can not find any lead or a replacement pencil anywhere in this office. Why do bad things keep happening to me!?
You think that's bad? My cable modem was down when I got up this morning and my laptop was offline. I had to check my email using 3G on my iPad. It was pretty bad.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Had a rocky dress rehearsal this morning...that means the concert will go well right? (rant on) I'm ready to literally strangle one of my percussionists. He's lost 4 copies of his music and is completely clueless as to what's going on today (and most days for that matter). His claim is that someone keeps taking it and hiding it which I know isn't true. I let him have it today and for once, I really don't feel bad. He missed every entrance, was playing ??? (god only knows what 'cause I still haven't figured it out and we've been practicing these songs for 12 weeks!!!). I finally made him stop playing and things sounded SO much better! All of the other students want to beat him with the bass drum and I am beginning to think that's not a bad idea! (rant off)

Apparently I have my crabby pants on today...I'm off to make some good coffee so I can make it through the next part of my day!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Percussionists, oy. They either get it or they don't. Sounds like that one doesn't get it. When I was in bands, the sheet music never left the folder unless it was being used.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
morning monkies!

unseasonably dry here in p-town. Not that I am complaining, but it's damn cold when it's clear. 27 on my morning bus ride, good times were had by all. Bundle up!

And my left shift key seems to be hit or miss.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Morning all. I flushed my wedding ring down the toilet this morning. Great way to start my work week.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
When I took a shower last night I took it off and put it on the bathroom shelf. I heard the cat knock it off this morn about 6am and I figured since I had to pee I would just get up. I got up and went in the bathroom and made the mistake of peeing and flushing before I looked for my ring. Heard something clank a couple times in the toilet as I flushed. I'm assuming it was my ring since I can't find it.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning all. I flushed my wedding ring down the toilet this morning. Great way to start my work week.
At least you made it past the honeymoon! My hubby lost his on ours while we were surfing in Kauai! I bought him a new one a month after we got back. Blindfolded him and took him back to the lake where we were married and put it back on :)

Happy Tuesday!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
deadline has come and gone, and still haven't gotten any answers (this all re: my job). very unhappy with how its being handled on everyone else's part.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Percussionists, oy. They either get it or they don't. Sounds like that one doesn't get it. When I was in bands, the sheet music never left the folder unless it was being used.
He definitely doesn't get it. I channeled my rage and taped his music to the stand so it can't get lost this time!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hola primavera, el monkeys! Here's an idea for today: Wake the hell up.

Today is the Tuesday of a work week. It feels like it.

#whiteaccountantsproblems