Quantcast

~^€^}#>€Gmt Monday gmt#~>€

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Good morning monkeys my my what a magical Monday. School today doctors tomorrow, hopefully I can go to just band aids on my fingers apposed to a full blow hand wrapping.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning you bunch of animals. Full on holiday week, not sure why we're working, noone does a friggin' thing this week. or next.

Actually rode a MTB yesterday! In the woods!

Packers ROFL!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
God this is going to be an annoying week. Hate Christmass shopping and also my friends try to **** my over new years eve. I got a keys to my aunts house in the wildness but they try really hard to find a problem with it because only 2 rooms are heated and there are not enough beds. I love the we have no money lets go to hilton attitude.
Today I go to my uni to stand in front one office hoping they give me an exam date because no one can give me it over the phone and they are not set. Not to mention it will probably take hours because who works full 8 hours if the government pays? Thank good for the dirtpark here. I will go and try not to kill myself there later to stop being so pissed off about this week.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Shopping is a dirty business - I did all my Christmas shopping on line last weekend, kind of impersonal and all the gift wrapping appears to be bags but I feel really clean.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, went skiing yesterday for the first time this season. No crashes or collisions and tried to keep my skis on the ground. Can't wait for the terrain parks to be built back up again. Although I can definitely tell I haven't done anything athletic in over a month because my legs are a little sore this morning.

I guess I should start my xmas shoopping tonight :rofl:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
one of my dogs developed an abscess on his butt from a bite by one of our other dogs, we had been putting hot compresses on it. This morning it decided to open up and empty itself. there was bloody puss all over the dogs butt and the house, it's a good thing we have tile floors. Now that I have everything cleaned up and neosporin on his wound I can finally have a cup of coffee

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning primates! Busy weekend in the Crombach house! We finished all Christmas shopping and wrapping on Saturday...this is the latest I have ever gone :( Then took Syd to see Santa. Sunday was baking round 1 and some chillin' in the hot tub. Planned on mountain biking but wussed out as it didn't get above 20 at my house and the hot tub, cookies & cocoa was much more inviting.

Secret Santa started today at school...lame in comparison to the RM one, but it's still fun. I got some delicious dark chocolate that I am trying not to open. 4 days of school this week and 3 concerts to go...I'll be ready for vacation at 2:39pm on Thursday!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Slow start to my morning, but I LOVE this new commute. Lots of folks gone from the office this week, should be nice and quiet.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
one of my dogs developed an abscess on his butt from a bite by one of our other dogs, we had been putting hot compresses on it. This morning it decided to open up and empty itself. there was bloody puss all over the dogs butt and the house, it's a good thing we have tile floors. Now that I have everything cleaned up and neosporin on his wound I can finally have a cup of coffee
Tasty... I bet the puss would make a great creamer for your coffee.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning! Good weekend here. Took the tiny human with his cousin to see the man in red, got some good pics out of it. Had white elephant gift exchange turned booze exchange with adults in the evening, let the tots open some coloring book Christmas gifts so they weren't left out. Spent most of my Sunday morning hung over in bed, got out for a bit and watch Elf and A Christmas Story with the boys in the evening. All in all a lovely lazy weekend. Still have much to wrap before the weekend, but just having a great holiday season. Five year olds are fantastic for the holiday spirit!

On another note, our Kona pup has been limping hard for the last week after we let her off leash for the first time since her surgery. She goes into the vet this afternoon to have it checked out. Hoping for good news!