Quantcast

“Northwest Dirt Culture” DVD to be released December 3, 2005.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
“Northwest Dirt Culture” DVD to be released December 3, 2005.

"Northwest Dirt Culture" DVD is finished and ready for release.
We are having a premier/release party at Renton Motorcycle Center's
Full Throttle Cafe (Renton, Washington) on Saturday, December 3rd.

NWDC Premier

Northwest Dirt Culture - Teaser
http://www.grubworks.com/video/2005NorthwestDirtCulture.wmv

“Northwest Dirt Culture” DVD features 2005 Downhill, Freeride and
Jump competitions from Washington, Idaho, Oregon and British
Columbia.

Dirt Jump and Park competition from: The Gathering Dirt and Park
Comp, Ride-This Traffic Jam, GHY’s Softies Jump Jams and
Crankworx, Slopestyle and Dirt Jump Comps.

Downhill and Mountain cross racing from WIM Downhill race series,
Olympic Meltdown, B.C. Cup Downhill race series, Mt Hood Ski Bowl
race series, and Crankworx.

The DVD has a killer soundtrack featuring: Hasta la Vista Social Club,
Evilsons, Skin Flick, The Insurgence and The Swinos and UV Rays.

Check out www.grubworks.com or e-mail me if you have
any questions or for any additional info.

Hope to see you there.

If you cant make the premier, check www.grubworks.com
for ordering details. (available December 4th, 2005)

Thanks -- greg

Grubworks Media Productions
nwdc@grubworks.com

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Greg,
I have sent off my e-mails with a copy of the press release, so hopefully I should be hearing something soon. I will keep you in the loop and you do the same.

Can't wait!:thumb:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
oly said:
Damn, might be to close to my trip. I leave on the 5th. i will get a copy from you at sometime though if i do miss it....
The premiere's on the 3rd - you leave 2 days later. You can make it....I think you might be in it.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Lumberjack said:
You gonna ride the ht with us this weekend at the track or are you do some more filming?
I can't make it. I'm working on another video project and need to finish it up. Have fun and thanks for the hookup.

Anybody want a slightly used V10? Only used TWICE in the last year and a half. Sad but true

--- g

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Just a reminder that the release party for Northwest Dirt Culture is this Saturday, Dec 3 at Renton Motorcycle’s Full Throttle Café and Lounge. Shwag from Go Huck Yourself, Fly Racing, Bikeworks, Transition Bicycle Co. and others……

www.grubworks.com for more info…. See you there!!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
ggrubb said:
Just a reminder that the release party for Northwest Dirt Culture is this Saturday, Dec 3 at Renton Motorcycle’s Full Throttle Café and Lounge. Shwag from Go Huck Yourself, Fly Racing, Bikeworks, Transition Bicycle Co. and others……

www.grubworks.com for more info…. See you there!!
And don't forget this is a video made in the Northwest by a Northwest rider featuring our own Northwest riders as well as all the big names. Please come out and support our local scene because Greg has taken the last year and a half and not ridden his bike to put this project together! Not to mention you never know......You might be in this video!

Plus add shwag from Smith Optics, E-Thirteen, Cannondale and Michelin tires!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I am almost 100% there.....going to try and drag some buddies (non cyclists) with. :)

What time does it start? :confused: How much will the New DVD cost?

I have WIM 2003 on DVD :thumb:

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
oly said:
I may stop by but cant promise since i'll be frantically getting ready for my trip. ... I'd love to have the DVD for my 14 hour plane ride....
You had better get one here. It won't be available in to buy in China for another week or so.
Plus you would have to read all the sub-titles.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
ggrubb said:
Doors open at 7PM, $5 gets you in
DVD's for sale on site for $15
NWDC RELEASE PARTY INFO
I checked your site in one of the links that hgave me a page to click on. But the next page didn't load up.....I waited like 3-4 minutes....and I just got a gray screen and a small grubbworks emblem in the upper center.

That is why I asked.

Rhino

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Lumberjack said:
Kevin where have you been hiding?
Well.............. October-November was pretty much taken up by Motorcycle club events. October I spent 3 week ends playing up at Walker Valley(not that I am complaining) Then the club had work parties at Pacific Raceways for our Grand Prix the first half of November. *breath* Then I house sat for Freak and Velocity Girl Thanksgiving week.

:D I have been busy on weekends....and commuting to work during the week. Drive 4 miles to Park & Ride, then bus 15 miles to Bellevue, then cycle 2 miles to work. :cool:

Reverse in the evening....about 1.25-1.50 hours each way. :(

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Turkey day was pretty laid back. We hit the skateparks and djs before the turkey hit us. Mitzle is ready for a night ride in Bellvue.