Quantcast

¡¡¡ YOU CAN'T MAKE ME, THURSDAY gmt !!!

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Had to mow my grass yesterday..Spring is coming.Van is being fitted. Plan on getting the subfloor and insulation in this weekend. For now I am drinking my Kona Coffee and surfing the Monkey.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i am here, again.

debating which saddle to get....neon, or neon? or not neon :(

also wondering if I should sell my SRAM rotors and get some ultegras. Might be able to break even, the SRAMs are worth more than I thought.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
So I have a very generic email address, and as a result I keep getting random emails from people who should have similarly generic email addresses. I am apparently part of a georgian black women's sorority, a school teacher in tenessee, I bought a Honda in california, previously donated to the obama campaign, and some other fun nonsense.

Recently I have started getting some rather strange emails though- a woman is writing to her mother complaining about back pain and describing the shit she's going through- can't stand, on pain meds, yadda yadda. These emails are being forwarded to me by I don't know whom, so I'm not really sure of the appropriate course of action. Probably just write back with "I'm not who you think I am" like I usually do...sometimes I feel like it's better to let them figure it out instead of saying "Yeah I've read your last 5 emails describing how we should have a get together in Atlanta, but I'm a white dude living in boston" or that "I really hope you have a great second grade class, but I'm afraid I won't be contributing school supplies because I have my own children in Boston", but sometimes I have to be more direct.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
passed right out last night. sleep tracker confirms I was out cold for 6.5 hours. no wonder I feel rested this morning. I think I am going to spring for an outrigger kit for the kayak with will allow me to sight fish standing up.

Coffee then work SSDD

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So I have a very generic email address, and as a result I keep getting random emails from people who should have similarly generic email addresses. I am apparently part of a georgian black women's sorority, a school teacher in tenessee, I bought a Honda in california, previously donated to the obama campaign, and some other fun nonsense.

Recently I have started getting some rather strange emails though- a woman is writing to her mother complaining about back pain and describing the shit she's going through- can't stand, on pain meds, yadda yadda. These emails are being forwarded to me by I don't know whom, so I'm not really sure of the appropriate course of action. Probably just write back with "I'm not who you think I am" like I usually do...sometimes I feel like it's better to let them figure it out instead of saying "Yeah I've read your last 5 emails describing how we should have a get together in Atlanta, but I'm a white dude living in boston" or that "I really hope you have a great second grade class, but I'm afraid I won't be contributing school supplies because I have my own children in Boston", but sometimes I have to be more direct.
Send them back naked pics of the Donald. that will get you off their list right quick

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Back to work after vacation in Mexico. Had fun checking out Mayan ruins, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, and other assorted touristy things. Not glad to be back in the cold weather again but I'm ready for my stomach to get back to normal. All you can eat/drink plus local Mexican food took a toll on my body :Alcoholic:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Had to mow my grass yesterday..Spring is coming.Van is being fitted. Plan on getting the subfloor and insulation in this weekend. For now I am drinking my Kona Coffee and surfing the Monkey.
what wheelbase...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Not sure what today holds. The boss had said "I want to make sure there is plenty for you to do." And they extended me through March. But I have had shit to do since January because the dude who's job it is to give me work has given me jack shit.

I have brought this up a few times now and still have pretty much nothing as a result. I feel bad because honestly there is SO MUCH I could get done if the work was ready, but homeboy just doesn't get it, or really doesn't care.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Reply All [Dick Pics]

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Can't tell if I had a seizure while sleeping last night or a dream of having a seizure. I get to make a trip to Costco to get TP and diapers today, because we're actually low. Got the Infiniti back yesterday, so need to schedule a detail, get pictures taken, and get it listed. Writing the sale summary for the M currently as well. It's getting listed on BaT, so that actually requires a lot more effort.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Can't tell if I had a seizure while sleeping last night or a dream of having a seizure. I get to make a trip to Costco to get TP and diapers today, because we're actually low. Got the Infiniti back yesterday, so need to schedule a detail, get pictures taken, and get it listed. Writing the sale summary for the M currently as well. It's getting listed on BaT, so that actually requires a lot more effort.
i had a dream the other night that someone shaved my beard while i was sleeping. i woke up in my dream with only a moustache and freaked out. then actually woke up and my beard was still there. that was some full on inception shit.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
i had a dream the other night that someone shaved my beard while i was sleeping. i woke up in my dream with only a moustache and freaked out. then actually woke up and my beard was still there. that was some full on inception shit.
That no man's land between sleep and waking is some weird shit, man. Where nothing is real and everything is too real.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers

There's a James Veitch youtube video for you to do w/ as you wish when this happens.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
gonna use this on answering machine...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning Monkeys.

Not sure what today holds. The boss had said "I want to make sure there is plenty for you to do." And they extended me through March. But I have had shit to do since January because the dude who's job it is to give me work has given me jack shit.

I have brought this up a few times now and still have pretty much nothing as a result. I feel bad because honestly there is SO MUCH I could get done if the work was ready, but homeboy just doesn't get it, or really doesn't care.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My two old cats aren't even attempting to use the litter box any more, even after we set up a second box on the opposite end of the house. Last night one of them left a swimming pool of pee on the hardwood floor, just three feet from the box. That was fun to clean up. The other cat now just shits wherever she happens to be when the urge strikes. Also the fluffy cat doesn't groom herself any more, so she's getting lots of knots in her fur. They're nearly 18 years old, so I cut them all the slack they need.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
how does that drive....renting a passenger transit while in california in june....folding all the seats down in it...home for 2 weeks...
Pretty good for a tall ass tube. Definitely feel the buffeting behind trucks and a cross wind but that’s interstate at 75mph. Easy to turn and park etc