Quantcast

?¡?¡?¡? wake.the.fuck.up ?¡?¡?¡?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello. 17 days until my Ironman and I pulled my groin on my run last night. You've got to be fucking kidding me. It's a slight pull, but I stopped running immediately when I felt it. Tried to jog easy a few minutes later and couldn't. Fucking hell. It's a slight strain though...it doesn't hurt just walking around, I slept fine, and it doesn't hurt when I sneeze. Hopefully it'll clear up quickly. Worst case scenario is I do the Ironman swim and bike in 7.5 hours, thus leaving me with 9.5 hours to walk the marathon and finish under the 17 hour cutoff. Meh.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
My day off was wonderful. It was too hot to do anything outside, so I just hung out inside guilt free. Watched a couple episodes of stranger tings, played some vidya, and didn't hear any kids screaming. I practiced some tennis but got chased away by a storm. Cooked some chili. Good stuff.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had an awesome ride with the guys last night. Rode the fun and fast trail and found that someone has really cleared out the rock pile at the top. They also placed some rocks on the exit of the rock pile, which is wayyyy easier on the bike wheels. Before you had to either hold left and zig zag around some saplings or plow over a bigass sharp rock and hope to god that it doesn't blow your tire or rim. Woooooo, fun.

Can see evidence of cleared shrubbery here. It was getting sketch on the roxxxx.

Came into work and found fresh brewed coffee. That's a first! Going to enjoy this and then do some actual work.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
My day off was wonderful. It was too hot to do anything outside, so I just hung out inside guilt free. Watched a couple episodes of stranger tings, played some vidya, and didn't hear any kids screaming. I practiced some tennis but got chased away by a storm. Cooked some chili. Good stuff.
whatcha playing?

also tis thursb0rk

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bike now supposed to show up today. Planning a ride later. Big client event, but over at 2:30, so an abbreviated day.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bike now supposed to show up today. Planning a ride later. Big client event, but over at 2:30, so an abbreviated day.
Head home, bolt the wheels to the new sled and if the weather's cooperating (unfortunately unlikely at this point) we'll do a ride from mine.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Gonna hit the dog park, fuel up the rig, then wave goodbye to CO. The 5 years we've spent here have flown by and been filled with the kinds of adventures we dreamed of when we gave it all up and moved here in 2013.

Thank you to each and every one of you CO monkeys who helped make my time here great.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Happy bday, @Nick

I went and rode with a local fast guy at Mountain Lion this morning, of the 10 minute flat ML DH variety.

He was indeed fast. Fun ride.

Now Ubering to pick up the de-dented Tesla.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Jesus. missed my turn to Western Disposal then on my way in drove right by Blackbelly missing my opportunity for a bad ass breakfast burrito.
Not working a full day, gonna say FTS in a little bit & go catch some fish.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
95 percent sure fall trip will be cancelled...

tempted to buy ticket/rent van for spring italian mountain shenanigans next year....flights out of charlotte are pretty cheap now....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
tesla?

i missed something somewhere...
Had Land Cruiser, then sold it to neighbor, then drove wife’s RAV4 EV, sold that, Ubered for a few months, Volvo XC40 debacle, traded that in on a Model 3, then a few months later bought back the Land Cruiser from said neighbor.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Should I go to the Jerry birthday bash tonight or head over towards Tabernash to camp & fish the Colorado?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Couldn’t figure out how to get to Discovery Bike Park, so now we’re day drinking at Philipsburg Brewing Company. This might be the best brewery in all of Montana.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Couldn’t figure out how to get to Discovery Bike Park, so now we’re day drinking at Philipsburg Brewing Company. This might be the best brewery in all of Montana.
From the looks of it, they are only open Sat/Sun? :think:
A minor issue in his plan idea