Quantcast

?¡?¡?¡? wake.the.fuck.up ?¡?¡?¡?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Holy balls...... its friggin august.

Elk season opens in 14 days here..... i am, how you say, not prepared.

Orders from my side business are coming in, land access has not been procured, and all i can do now is say....... fuck.....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
From the looks of it, they are only open Sat/Sun? :think:
Which may be why we never saw the sign on Hwy 1 the locals swear is always there, pointing the way to the bike park.

A minor issue in his plan idea
The plan is ever changing. We actually never intended on riding there, but we got talking with the beertender at Butte Brewing about our camping plans for last night and she told us the best brewery in Montana is in Philipsburg so the bike park plan was to take up time for the brewery to open.

We might go pedal around some XC ski trails this afternoon, then dip in a lake. I think this is on tap for me (solo) tomorrow: https://www.trailforks.com/route/mtbm-classic-sheep-mountain-loop/

Not sure if I’m stupid, or just dumb.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hello. 17 days until my Ironman and I pulled my groin on my run last night. You've got to be fucking kidding me. It's a slight pull, but I stopped running immediately when I felt it. Tried to jog easy a few minutes later and couldn't. Fucking hell. It's a slight strain though...it doesn't hurt just walking around, I slept fine, and it doesn't hurt when I sneeze. Hopefully it'll clear up quickly. Worst case scenario is I do the Ironman swim and bike in 7.5 hours, thus leaving me with 9.5 hours to walk the marathon and finish under the 17 hour cutoff. Meh.
You're groin to be fine.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got to go on the old Boat today. Glad to see she is being taken care of. New folks fixed her up nice. I gave them permission to rename her. It was ceremonial. It bothered me to see the US flag off the bridge. Bidness be bidness to be sure...