Quantcast

¡Hola! lunes ¡Hola!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Second interview today at a place I would really like to work. I am nervous and will be there in an hour. Wish me luck!
Interview went well. I have to talk to another person too. I have only talked to the COO this time so I understand if he wants me to talk to somebody else too. Job sounds really fun with tons of challenges and they do not seem to mind my salary which is high for Denmark. Had hope to wrap it up today but I am still happy with my effort.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I thought that "all this nonsense" covered career/work. I figured "it" was something else. If you're trying to figure out if career/work nonsense is worth working for, I'd say an emphatic, "Hell no."

YMMV.

:D
i spent the vast majority of my weekend out of doors. today, i am cube farming.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
After some discussions, there is reason to believe that Haley's frame might have gotten bent when the trailer got hit.

The unexplained spin if the wheels aren't square. The fact that the axle shifted - which she shouldn't be able to do without a much harder hit. The new and unknown scraping that was heavily to just one side. They all line up with a twisted kart.

The kart was split over the hinge on the trailer (folding), and the trailer was pushed down in the rear, which might have been enough.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
it's like Schrödinger's opportunity. it's more of the nonsense i want to avoid, but the counterpoint is that it would get me out sooner.
Like, how much sooner and what level of nonsense? And does putting up with said increased nonsense positively or negatively impact other areas of your outside of work life?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
After some discussions, there is reason to believe that Haley's frame might have gotten bent when the trailer got hit.

The unexplained spin if the wheels aren't square. The fact that the axle shifted - which she shouldn't be able to do without a much harder hit. The new and unknown scraping that was heavily to just one side. They all line up with a twisted kart.

The kart was split over the hinge on the trailer (folding), and the trailer was pushed down in the rear, which might have been enough.
Someone should definitely be buying you a new kart.