Quantcast

¢@¢ wednesderp gee empty ¢@¢

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
1hr before lunch and learn with bitchy client, call from school "please take child 2 because she's sick". Fuck.
Wifey - Can't take child 2.
Account Partner - Can't take it; hasn't officially taken role, still internal and has responsibilities.
Internal - Can't take it; in CA because of funeral
Other CO rep - Can't take it; has appts.
Manager - TX based, also at funeral.
No options. Fuck.

Get bitched at by client (who nobody likes). Nicely tell her "tough shit, we'll re-schedule". Let internal take over. Get a bunch of nastygrams about things client is expecting that old rep did, which we don't actually have to do (I already bend over backwards for her), so I don't. Internal is feeling feisty today explaining things happen :rant:, cc'ing our VP and the client BoD on emails :banana:. L&L is being rescheduled to my availability. I heart my internal; she's awesome!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That new segment 4 looks awesome! Stylish rider in that video, too.

Just got back a few minutes ago from a two part ride with the 6thElements (4 part for them as they rode to our meetup spot and back from WR!). About 2,700 vert, Mountain Lion plus White Ranch from the top lot.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Arrived at Killington. Pissing rain and can't see anything on the hill because of the weather. Woot.

Stopped at Long Trail brewery on the way here.

The little blue machine doing its thing. :fancy:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That new segment 4 looks awesome! Stylish rider in that video, too.

Just got back a few minutes ago from a two part ride with the 6thElements (4 part for them as they rode to our meetup spot and back from WR!). About 2,700 vert, Mountain Lion plus White Ranch from the top lot.
28 miles total, 4160ft up, 5624ft down.

If you got home at 2pm you beat us by 10 minutes :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
28 miles total, 4160ft up, 5624ft down.

If you got home at 2pm you beat us by 10 minutes :)
Oof.

I got home at 1:34 per when I texted my wife. No traffic on way back, unlike that horrid morning slog out on I-70.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
scooped this up today...

So I thought about doing this to my bus, but i was gunna drive around a convertible bus then scrap it. Now Karla wants to turn it into a spare bedroom at our house. Im curious as to your plans?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
robotics and 3d printing are classes for grade school.....

fucking whippersnappers....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Current hail storm is so bad I'm fearful for our skylight.

Edit: and our dirt road with the runoff.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It's apparently a lot of lightning out where we live. From inside the basement of the hospital where I am now, though, everything seems just like it usually does.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
So I thought about doing this to my bus, but i was gunna drive around a convertible bus then scrap it. Now Karla wants to turn it into a spare bedroom at our house. Im curious as to your plans?
I want to use it as the roof to our mudroom we are planning.

Last edited: