Quantcast

£¢€¥ Tuesday\}{=

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm currently sitting at the urologist and am the youngest person here by 20+ years. They just got word about STEM and the "back in my day" comments have begun. I'm doing everything I can to not make a comment that the people preventing laws from getting passed making it harder for some people to get guns, are the same people voted in heavily by old people.
7-8 injured, 2 in custody suspected to be juveniles.
Rumors of a third suspect was just squashed by Douglas Co.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm currently sitting at the urologist and am the youngest person here by 20+ years. They just got word about STEM and the "back in my day" comments have begun. I'm doing everything I can to not make a comment that the people preventing laws from getting passed making it harder for some people to get guns, are the same people voted in heavily by old people.
Fuck em, say it loud and forcefully. And give them the stfu or the wookie stomps you smile
Another good one to bust out is "back in your day there were still signs that said ''whites only' and 'colored' so shut the fuck up about "your day""

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Getting Haley was difficult, but mostly inconvenient because it was pouring. Getting Hannah was downright frustrating. I couldn't drive down the street that her school is on the get her, because it's the same as STEM. I tried multiple routes all of which were blocked with each telling me to go to the next. Finally I cut through a parking lot to a side street and was able to drive through the area with no problems, ending up on said street.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just found out that our friend who is a teacher and her kids all go to school at STEM are okay.

Sounds like one has died so far...