stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i forgot about this....was on cbs this morning a couple weeks ago

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Weekly staff meeting keep getting more cringeworthy with half of the time dedicated to various inclusiveness subjects. Certainly not opposed to such a thing but in this application it really should be called "how to make rich people feel good about themselves without having to sacrifice anything"

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! Busy busy busy at work today. Learned that I must be the most organized in my department because today's elementary rehearsal was a HOT MESS (due to a lack of preparation on the teacher's end). Tonight's concert should be interesting to say the least. Next week are my concerts and I am just grateful that my kiddos can perform! Now to find something to cook for dinner.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Did a quick fit on the new gravel bike and ran around for a lil jaunt to tidy up the adjustments and dig it. Been too long off the cranks. I am waaaaay out of shape. Shoes and pedals are on the way.

Thinking of buying the wahoo speed and cadence sensor kit to run off the iphone for simplicity instead of a full on garmin suite.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I made an awesome chicken tikka masala last night and I just had the leftovers for lunch. As is often the way with curry they were even better the next day. Now I am sitting in silence in my empty house drinking an extremely bougie craft brew double brut lager. I am approaching a very zenlike state.

DBD3DCB2-9C10-4D40-A97E-0505E35EE57F.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I made an awesome chicken tikka masala last night and I just had the leftovers for lunch. As is often the way with curry they were even better the next day. Now I am sitting in silence in my empty house drinking an extremely bougie craft brew double brut lager. I am approaching a very zenlike state.

View attachment 168598
And doing cocaine off the floor?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
There was a 2nd one I was looking at that was $4k less, had a rear bumper I preferred more, but the paint is much better on this one / 50k fewer miles, dynamat was installed / carpet was replaced
if you are anywhere near california....valley hybrids is a great shop....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wondering if i am allowed to get a booster before i see the circle jerks on sunday....might be to early...
why not? i signed up here this afternoon for my appointment tomorrow:
the main place on tuckaseegee had appointments all day long...

if you are anywhere near california....valley hybrids is a great shop....
he's in the raleigh/durham area

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

View attachment 168598
you’ve changed your appearance since when I saw you