Quantcast

£¢√{Turdsday gmt}$¢¶~π

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Payday and little else to report, my ups deliveries are late, needed to pick up batteries for a machine last night and didn't.

Same as it ever was.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just past 1am Friday morning, sleepy times. No work tomorrow (today). Windy wind is windy, drying my trails out I hope.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

We have talk of snow/rain mix next week, so everyone is freaking out until then. Portland's reaction to winter storms is still funny after all these years.

Granted, downtown becomes a shit show with minimal snow, but that's by design.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rained hard enough last night to wake me up. I know its almost time to hang it up. I signed up for my EMT Recert class next month and have little motivation to do so other than I my position at work requires someone with ICS skills and a valid EMT card per state regs. I think this will be my last go round.

Espresso , eats then go forth and play road warrior for 8 hours

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
More covi lock down in place yesterday and now they want us to work from home again. Since I have a Polish guy with a jack hammer going at my basement floor today there is no way I can work from home but the office is close to empty.

I got a new Husqvarna hedge trimmer yesterday. Friends with the sales manager so picked it up at their office. Its battery driven with a long arm so it will be easier to trim the wide and tall oak hedge I have.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Phone died while sleeping, which meant no alarm, so of course I slept in. It was such a good sleep, why'd today have to be Thursday?

Got to work and opened the back door to grab my backpack and lunch. Lunch bag opened, fell out and everything went rolling everywhere. Took some scrambling to stop my precious clementines from going under the car.

So I guess its going to be that type of day, eh?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Sup bishes.....

Last part of the RMSS should arrive Saturday, if not I will go full Karen at the post office.

Picked up a cheapo gravel grinder off Facebook marketplace for $200 bucks. Dude rode it once and said "newp"....At least now I have something to ride while I take my time building and sourcing parts for an all mountain machine and possibly a DH rig. Might actually take this bike to Spain since it is essentially set up for bikepacking as well.

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 6.00.56 AM.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
worked on cleaning out the workshop some more last night. purged a bunch of old allen keys into recycling. getting rid of shit i don't need and will never use, and organizing what remains.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Feared I would have to work a whole day but crisis averted

Going riding and working the afternoon from home instead

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slept well last night, finally. Finishing up breakfast and my second coffee then going to head downstairs to my office.

I have about 1.5 weeks of catch-up to do today because of the sales final. VZ decided to drop 4 weeks of voicemails onto my phone yesterday when I restarted it, so I have those people to call back too. For sure will be busy, but not losing my mind anymore.

Also about to drop a bunch of money getting races for karting. Ad hoc they are $20/race. If I man up $400, I can get 50 races, so $13/race. If I go $800 I can get 100 races, so $10.42/race. Ugh

Picked up a cheapo gravel grinder off Facebook marketplace for $200 bucks. Dude rode it once and said "newp"....At least now I have something to ride while I take my time building and sourcing parts for an all mountain machine and possibly a DH rig. Might actually take this bike to Spain since it is essentially set up for bikepacking as well.

View attachment 168558
I have waterproof side mount travel bags and the corresponding rack for the rear. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pull them down from the rafters for pictures.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Back in Golden, caught the last flight out last night, which was also the bumpiest flight ever.
6" - 2' forecasted in the mtns, bring it already.
I know what we're doing this weekend. Time to go be traffic and clutter some trails.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Sup bishes.....

Last part of the RMSS should arrive Saturday, if not I will go full Karen at the post office.

View attachment 168558
What in the *fuck* is going on with that top tube? :think:

I know what we're doing this weekend. Time to go be traffic and clutter some trails.
Better leave now.

We should start taking bets on numbers of I-70 closures... :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
LX450 green over light grey 2tone
not 3x locked
3" dobinson lift
35 toyo MTs
dobinson rear bumper
ARB front bumper
211k miles
has a rear drawer system installed
211k....technically a virgin...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Back in Golden, caught the last flight out last night, which was also the bumpiest flight ever.
Ha, 9:30pm news last night they showed it was 30mph winds out at DIA. I said to S that I was glad I wasn't landing there then.