Quantcast

£££££¥¥¥¥ Wednesday GMT £¥€££¥¥€€€'

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Day number three of Christmas celebration in Denmark with another big lunch ahead of us. Looking forward to riding the new road bike and get some of the fat burned off when we return to the states Saturday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Back at work today. The family leaves this afternoon, so I can go back to a normal existence. Chuckle of the day was when my Dad stormed out of the room while we were playing monopoly. He offered up 4-5 trades, which nobody liked, so we didn't take them. After all of that, the trades done amongst the test of US left him with no equal trades. He got pissed because there was no longer a way for him to win, so he stormed off killing the game.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Back at work today. The family leaves this afternoon, so I can go back to a normal existence. Chuckle of the day was when my Dad stormed out of the room while we were playing monopoly. He offered up 4-5 trades, which nobody liked, so we didn't take them. After all of that, the trades done amongst the test of US left him with no equal trades. He got pissed because there was no longer a way for him to win, so he stormed off killing the game.
This was the precise behavior of my 10 year old a few days ago. :rofl:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Did this remind anybody else of the republican party?

I am back in the salt mine.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo, frickin exhausted from the family visit yesterday...off till 1/3. Heading out later in the day to check out new gym & take das kid to see Bed knobs and Broomsticks in an old theater...also, hoping to have Batboy test out his ride before the snow hits!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Merry day after Christmas! Had a good day yesterday visiting with both my family and the girlfriends. Managed to get in a Christmas Eve ride too; that was pretty awesome. A bit tired today as we got home late last night and I had to be up early for work today. Oh well. It was certainly worth it.

Contemplating a trip to Iceland this winter. Anyone been?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
slept like the dead.

hoping trend will continue for the rest of the day.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
^^yay for babies cheering us up :)

Happy Day After Christmas!

Blows to be back at work, but hey, it's a three day work week! Can't complain about that! Holiday was great, got some skiing in on the Eve with the bro-in-law, and had a good time with all the relatives I saw. Polar bear swim in the dark tonight with the other bro-in-law... brr! :)

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Dad got us real, REAL drunk last night. Like get on the plane still hammered the next morning drunk - then played Cards Against Humanity. There should be a warning to not play that with your Mom.

Got back to Denver this morning, slept the entire way. As we were exiting the flight attendant commented that I had passed out and been drooling on myself the entire flight, so she tucked a napkin into my shirt. Southwest cares. :cheers:

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my younger brother would probably get yanked for screening if he were to fly anywhere now...

i am in envy of his beard gene.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
This is exactly why my family plays Risk - you may as well start a war if you are going to finish with one :)