Quantcast

££££ Sol Day $$$$

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dark and gloomy outside. We'll see what unfolds today.

Power appears to still be out in many parts of the city..

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Slept poorly, which is saying something for someone who doesn't sleep well normally.

Anyway, out of bed in the wee hours and over to the house for more tiling and drywall.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Does anyone remember, was is gff the used to cut down trees?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Here. Does anyone remember, was is gff the used to cut down trees?
Just text him and ask

/me is clearing out the garage today. Getting it epoxied on Tuesday. Wife is feeling unwell—sore throat and GI distress. Eldest kid has a violin recital this afternoon.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just text him and ask

/me is clearing out the garage today. Getting it epoxied on Tuesday. Wife is feeling unwell—sore throat and GI distress. Eldest kid has a violin recital this afternoon.
I did. No response, which isn't normal for him.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Gotta go help a buddy get his bus and trailer combo unstuck from the mud. Still snowing, but he’s also making biscuits and gravy so there’s that.

#thisiswhyimfat

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Youngest turns 10 today. Still feels strange to have 2 in double digits (Syd is 16 and now Alex is 10!!!) Made it back alive from Boston....my group rocked and were a fun bunch of teenagers to hang with for the day. Yesterday was Alex's friend birthday party (roller skating, ninja course, bouncy obstacle course and laser tag) and today we're having family over to celebrate. Another busy week in our house, but summer is looming!!!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went to see the son play soccer. He was happy and scored the first goal.

Then gym where I biked to the mens DH WC which made the 1:15 go by in no time.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Slept for ten hours. That never happens. Just finished loading hay bales on top of the trailer. Now to go load my med gear into the camper. 3 day horse show coming up. Ruth will be competing with both of her horses and I am getting paid to be the on-site medic. Win.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got a call from one of the league dads. I left him a message about Haley's offer from last week and he just got back from a trip, so he could talk. His son, Jack, is one of Haley's #1 competitors. He's top-5, but also doesn't race outdoors.

After talking for a bit, he's going to see about getting down to the track next weekend and getting Jack into a race kart. If it works for Jack, he's going to propose if we can get enough kids together to start a class (3-4, so Haley, Jack, plus 1-2 more), getting the core group of kids setup at wholesale - like he offered Haley. Taking $3-4k off the setup cost makes it a lot easier to get a class together. Since he really wants to built the class, we might be able to make it happen. For us, since it's a core group all up in Denver-metro, we can do carpool groups, share trailers, etc. to keep costs down.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Picked up a 10 lb Boston Butt and some fresh habaneros last night. Now if I can just find a window between thunderstorms this week to smoke it. Pulled pork with habanero vinegar...:drool:
Kicking my own butt right now. Have one in the freezer, if I had known about today's weather I would have got it out and prepped. Would have been a good excuse to test out my new wireless meat thermometer.