Quantcast

*%#>£¥ gmt hump day gmt ¥€^%,}#

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Tis Wednesday the 14 th and my fingers appear to be healing nicely. Today I'm going with a friend of mine to check out a job for when my hand heals up, other then that I got nothing to report.
Merry hump day

0e654a1b1eede3678f2914b5246b62d4_45081707022233.gif

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY LOL. I heard Lido Shuffle this morning. Now my day can begin.

11 mile run after work yesterday. I've been consistently logging 40-50 miles a week for the last few months.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
After like a bazzilion work interviews I just got info the one I was to have tommorow got cancelled. I hope it's only postponed not cancelled for good. Need to get some info about it but it gets a bit silly how disorganised the company is.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys! Nothing like a few hot cups of coffee flavored caffeine to get ya going in the morning (I think I'm on a caffeine overload at the moment) :shocked:

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
if anyone has any spare sleep lying around, i'm willing to pay good cash for it. both kids are sick as dogs and not sleeping. i had so much coffee this morning i'm gonna pop. my left armpit is sweating, but the right one is dry as can be.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Wicked cold and mostly clear morning. Started my day with an awesome email I thought i would share. this is straight copy/paste.

Its takes me an immense pleasure in sending you the mail , regarding the opening with one of our direct client , As I am unable to reach to your mobile , sending you the details of requirement .
If you are comfy with this requirement please respond to mail immediately .
No sir, I am not comfy. :rofl:

<edit> The client in question is the one I just left (and hated).

Last edited:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Last night I went to happy hour and then The Santaland Diaires with some friends. HILARIOUS play David Sedaris wrote about having a job as an elf at Macy's in New York. Tonight is the Webcyclery team end of season party so we're going out for pizza and beer. Snow is in the forecast! WOOHOO!!!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Great rehearsals with my little ankle-biters this morning (aka Headstart, UPK, Kindergarten, First and Second Graders). High School Concert is tonight, Elementary Concert tomorrow morning and HS Jazz performance #1 tomorrow afternoon. I'm gonna be a busy monkey the next two days!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Long time, no chat. Work is all I do...couldn't get a job for the longest time, now I'm crushing hours like Kirstie Allie on doughnuts.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last night I went to happy hour and then The Santaland Diaires with some friends. HILARIOUS play David Sedaris wrote about having a job as an elf at Macy's in New York. Tonight is the Webcyclery team end of season party so we're going out for pizza and beer. Snow is in the forecast! WOOHOO!!!!!
The name of the book escapes me now, but he wrote a Christmas book with that story in it, and it was hysterical. I'd like to see a play about it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
deadline was yesterday. still no word as to whether or not i'll have a job come january. currently looking into unemployment requirements and paperwork.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh HAI everyone!!! It is Wednesday! A big day at work! The property owners are coming, and I have much to do to prepare! ...but I still have a few to pursuse around teh monkey. Have a loverly day!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
deadline was yesterday. still no word as to whether or not i'll have a job come january. currently looking into unemployment requirements and paperwork.
Kick the resume out there and see what bites.

I just had a quick status meeting with the dev manager and he was blown away that I have a functional system in a week and a half. I laughed and said "You should have hired me 2 months ago." and he said "No shi!t", lol.

I still need to set up the test system, but at least the dev system is up and functional. Too bad the dev guys have been trying since October to do what I just finished. :rofl: