Quantcast

£¥Wednesday Humpday£€

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
OMG, this Khao Man Gai is amazing. We are spoiled in Portland with Nong's, but to get something as good as this out here in the sticks is incredible. This cart just moved in a month or so ago with a very limited menu. I was not wanting to cook last night so we swung by. Noticed on the menu that she did chicken and rice on Wednesday, so I knew I had to come back if dinner was good. It was, so I did. She asked if I had ever tried it and I mentioned Nong's. She said "then you know the sauce is a little spicy." :rofl:

It's not a little spicy (it's a lot spicy), but on top of heat, the level of flavors is top notch. It was $14 +25% and so totally worth it.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
ahem...

1684976165691.png

back to punching at California, plz/thx:

1684976222769.png

ETA: the de-californication image popped up during an Idaho is full, I hear... google search.

Apparently Idaho is not full (yet*)

1684976418803.png

*Though they have 50% more hate groups than Montucky

ETA2: Go on with your bad self ColoRADo and your 18 hate groups...

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hunh, decided to go and do a ‘light’ workout to just get the blood moving, and I feel SO much better. Started with 5000 very slow meters on the rower, I think that really loosened everything up.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My new phone showed up today (free with exchange of my current old ass phone). It's pretty dandy, but the logging back into everything is a pita.

Another class today and some of the questions... Multiple people were asking about contraction and expanding monetary and fiscal policy. This is basic economics. If you work in finance, you should be able to explain this to a 70y/o truck driver, but these were financial professional asking for explanation of this stuff. It hurt my brain.

OharaJ

Chimp
May 18, 2023
Had to clean up my shed today, 2 full trash bags of stuff I don't need/beyond redemption... Took good 4 hours. On the bright side - found my old running trainers I've got from Run United ages ago. Maybe it's a sign I gotta get back into running :D

Last edited: