Quantcast

£€¥$ Friday GMT $¥€£

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Working from home from 6-10. Am going shopping, but very targeted: Columbia outlet, then over the the Arcteryx outlet around the corner to see if I can pick up some pants for @Nick because the outlet is 25min from me and almost an hour from him.

I did go by Target last night to get some formula and a car seat that I had ordered online. I got there around opening and there was a line around the corner. I don't understand that; just order shit online.

Down 10# in 3 weeks since I cut sugar (including beer) out of my life. Got used to it and not yearining for sweets anymore. Just a drop of vanilla in my yogurt to give it flavor, cauliflower mashed "potatoes", lots of meat and other carnivore based foods. Feel a lot better too

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
yay have the day mostly off, just have to drop off some paperwork at the office. I will need to take the back roads due to all the crazed shoppers at the outlet mall on 580. last year they were taking up 4 out of the 5 lanes of the freeway to exit and some just left their cars on the road and walked to the mall to shop (tow yards made a lot of money that day). It created a 10 mile back up in each direction FTN

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! I am working today and nobody else is in this office. Typically there are 20-50 people, but I guess I am the only sucker today. It'll certainly make leaving early a lot easier. I swam before work and will run later. Wife went to Mount Snow to ski. She felt bad that I couldn't go but I insisted since we have season passes to use.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I usually don't work the Friday after Thanksgiving, but being a temp with no "vacation" time, bills don't pay themselves. There is almost nobody here (2000+ folks usually, maybe 100 today), I will likely duck out ASAP. I will be in the shed if anyone needs me. :drag:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
[chappellevoice]shopping....what the fuck is shopping[/endchappellevoice]

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Arcteryx outlet around the corner to see if I can pick up some pants for @Nick because the outlet is 25min from me and almost an hour from him.
Hey @Nick 25% off Arcteryx at Moosejaw today plus another 15% off with activejunky - if you don't have an AJ account let me send you a referral, you get $10 and I get $10 too.

Not sure how that will compare to the outlet prices.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hey @Nick 25% off Arcteryx at Moosejaw today plus another 15% off with activejunky - if you don't have an AJ account let me send you a referral, you get $10 and I get $10 too.

Not sure how that will compare to the outlet prices.
Holy crap. 20% off Flylow and 15% from AJ. The bibs I want will be $130 off... I might need to do that..

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'd take advantage of that Arc'teryx deal but I must try on a new jacket before I buy one. My Beta SL + fleece liner combo works great in late season but on days 1 and 2 I was cold about the midriff. Need something longer.

I'm spending some quality time at Discount Tire at the moment. Nokians for the Volvo. 20% off + $50 as a new card customer, which works out to a stoney-approved $102 off the bottom line.

:notbadobama:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
Family MIL talk fall out. Everyone agrees she is a royal PITA and nobody wants to have her come live with them. BIL has her living with his dad next door and he says she has to go within 12 months cause he can't take her crap anymore. They did not like my iceberg and chair solution. So it appears assisted living is in her near future :popcorn:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
My prediction: MIL ends up living with YOU.

:D
wife said no way in hell :banana: Ruth said she will not put up with her mom's right wing bigotry and religious bible thumping bullshit. One Brother said that if we all chipped in then he would take her with him to New Mexico where assisted living facilities are half the cost of CA. but that she can't move in with him either. Other brother said no way in hell is he living with a bigot that blames everything on mexicans ( his wife is Latina) the other sisters family has said she needs to be out from the place they own in 12 months due to her BS.

:cheers:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Down 10# in 3 weeks since I cut sugar (including beer) out of my life. Got used to it and not yearining for sweets anymore. Just a drop of vanilla in my yogurt to give it flavor, cauliflower mashed "potatoes", lots of meat and other carnivore based foods. Feel a lot better too
///Diabeetus

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Trying to nap before work.

Now that my main hunting g season is done I have been cleaning everything up and getting ready to put it all away. Also gonna get the garage cleaned out and get to catching up in some of my custom orders that have been waiting.....

Good times and lots to catch up on

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Columbia was a no go for me. Wifey didn't find anything for herself. But you know who did? @Nick got himself a swanky new pair of pants.

Still sitting on getting the bib through Moosejaw, but it's still $265 that I don't want to pay. I think I'll hold until I must buy new pants...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
might have to clear the snow from Le roof.

Ordered some Ptex at full retail, no black Friday for me.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Where are the two days gone? Woke up late, spent 1/2 day in the yard raking and shredding frozen leaves, then went for a ride with my buddy. Great riding with some ice that's mostly grippy and only little running water. Now munching on turkey leftovers.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Wrenched the bike. Chain lube in the bottle was dried up. Who knew that could happen?
Riding on dirt tomorrow at 10am. Buckle up.

Might have to buy some music software today.