Quantcast

£€¥$ Friday GMT $¥€£

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Watched Avengers: Infinity War last night with Wifey and Haley. Haley kept asking questions throughout, so we missed a lot of the dialogue. Watched it again tonight with Wifey. That shit was dark. One thing that came to thought about how it worked out.. (spoiler, putting it into nsfw below)
Was when Dr Strange said that there was only 1 in 14 million+ fights that they win. Then as they are all dying, he said it was the only way. This strikes me that when he went into the future, he went way into the future and saw that the only way to beat Thanos was after he eliminated half the universe.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Watched Avengers: Infinity War last night with Wifey and Haley. Haley kept asking questions throughout, so we missed a lot of the dialogue. Watched it again tonight with Wifey. That shit was dark. One thing that came to thought about how it worked out.. (spoiler, putting it into nsfw below)
Was when Dr Strange said that there was only 1 in 14 million+ fights that they win. Then as they are all dying, he said it was the only way. This strikes me that when he went into the future, he went way into the future and saw that the only way to beat Thanos was after he eliminated half the universe.
It comes to Netflix on Christmas day, I'm holding out.

I hope that hulk fists thanos with the gauntlet in the sequel.