Quantcast

£€¥ Thursderp GMT ¥€£

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Parmesan, salt and pepper. Boom. Wonderful goodness.
I dunno how you cook them but I cut them in half and bast them with oil and spices (salt, pepper and spice mix) but the pro trick I learned is, when you cook them face down in the oven put some fresh spices under each half. I go with some rosemary and cilantro cause that's what I generally have on hand.

Pesto chicken and spaghetti squash is the shit.

Also you can save the seeds and roast them like you would pumpkin seeds. They make for tasty snacking.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I fucked up LARGE.

Had breakfast burritos planned all day for dinner. Pulled up to the grocery store after work and realized that I had left my wallet at work, which is almost an hour away. No breakfast burritos. :( Hopefully I make it to work, my car has less than a quarter tank of gas left.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Customers VPN isn't working right when I'm supposed to be making a config change to support some overnight work being done by others and then going to bed...kill list

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
been trying to finish up a freelance essay for the past week or so. struggling, which is too bad, since a.) I deeply respect the artist that I'm writing about and b.) it's helping pay for the "new to me" frame I already bought. hrmffffff.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I dunno how you cook them but I cut them in half and bast them with oil and spices (salt, pepper and spice mix) but the pro trick I learned is, when you cook them face down in the oven put some fresh spices under each half. I go with some rosemary and cilantro cause that's what I generally have on hand.

Pesto chicken and spaghetti squash is the shit.

Also you can save the seeds and roast them like you would pumpkin seeds. They make for tasty snacking.
Cooked the same way, but I put them in a pyrex tray with water in it. It effectively steams the squash and the strings are super juicy. Then I season.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
been trying to finish up a freelance essay for the past week or so. struggling, which is too bad, since a.) I deeply respect the artist that I'm writing about and b.) it's helping pay for the "new to me" frame I already bought. hrmffffff.

Just post what you have. The rest of us can fill in the gaps mad-lib style.