Quantcast

£€ Thirsty Thursday €£

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I was on the golf team in highschool - I'd chunk the ball out into the under brush so I get elevated. Never broke 100 even when I cheated.

Golf is not my sport.

Speaking of sports that aren't my sport, currently sitting at kiddos tennis practice. All the other parents drop their kid off but my kid likes me to hang out and watch. Its a hoot.

Lawn mow on deck and if not in an allergy induced stupor afterwards, a bicycle ride is in order.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
is this golf and stumpmonkey now

where is the weather and pooping chat located today
I pooped at work, but on the post work ride my stomach did that weird squeeze thing, when I hit the first incline.

You know that feeling when your body alerts you, that something bad is about to happen? Yeah. Add that ontop of already straining to get up the hill.

I thought I was done for. But the rumbling eventually went away. I took the risk and continued on into the forest. Haven't been that scared of pooping myself in a while. :panic:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Lunch didn’t sit right, grand total of 4.5 poops today on the clock, TBD in after hours. That .5 was just a little bean, but I’m glad I decided not to trust what at the time I believed to be a fart.

Other than all the pooping it was kind of a shitty day.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This hotel smells weird and is kind of dirty. Fitting I suppose, since I will be dirty and smelly in a few days.

Google Maps can eat a giant bag of dicks, if they can find it.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
This hotel smells weird and is kind of dirty. Fitting I suppose, since I will be dirty and smelly in a few days.

Google Maps can eat a giant bag of dicks, if they can find it.
wish you'd asked...we spend a lot of time down that way. could have made recommendations. godspeed, good sir. you'll enjoy the first few days...that area feels a lot like le pisgah to me.

I don't think so, just regular cabbage. Now I want another one.

View attachment 194260
other than the crab would 100% OM NOM NOM. stupid crustacean allergies...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
You guys sure poop an awful lot. :think:
You see the trouble began when I started trying to eat a bit healthier. Think I’m going to give up on that

So far I’m hungry all the time, poop too much, haven’t had a Torta in like a month and gained a couple pounds. Vegetables are bullshit.

Gotta track down one of those Korean Seafood burritos…