Quantcast

£<¥>Wednesday why am I doibg this GMT£¥>€

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Was woken up at 4:15am this morning by my cell phone going off. With all the health issues my mom has had in the past few years I didn't know what to expect. Thankfully, it was a wrong number. But still... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T CALL SOMEONE AT 4:15AM UNLESS YOU'RE SURE IT'S THE RIGHT NUMBER!!!!!!!!!

Had a hard time falling back asleep so pretty much been up since then. Need, a, lot, moar, coffee.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Every single one of you is a winner, and you should all take a moment today to reflect on that and give yourselves a nice pat on the back.
Someone please wake IAB up before he hurts himself! :panic:

Morning! Last night ride turned into a wild crash fest, my knees are hurting today. :doh:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Interview on Friday. Does having long, luscious locks of hair improve or decrease my chances of impressing the interviewer?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Been trying to hire a good front end / html5 developer since the beginning of the year. Seems impossible to find anybody. These guys are making +140,000 up at least 20,000 from last year and we can still not find anybody. Wtf :banghead:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Been trying to hire a good front end / html5 developer since the beginning of the year. Seems impossible to find anybody. These guys are making +140,000 up at least 20,000 from last year and we can still not find anybody. Wtf :banghead:
Hire someone in Nebraska.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sitting at snake river overlook...looking at tetons.

mission lookout had great views...unfortunately it also had a fly/wasp/bee problem...

misplaced a camera cord somewhere...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and in a case of taking it all with you....seen while driving through montana...extremely large RV towing trailer....jeep wrangler on bottom/power boat on top...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Dirty where have you been son ? I was starting to think you got stabbed or something at the prison . How are things ? Morning everybody !
Dirty where have you been son ? I was starting to think you got stabbed or something at the prison . How are things ? Morning everybody !
whats up bro, just been working. In Academy for the next four weeks right now. Looks like I will be in socal around Easter. Should be putting something together