Quantcast

¤¤¤Friday GMT¤¤¤

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Interesting reading in this thread. So, is the never ending MTB challenge a way to occupy a tireless mind with high cognitive function that also cannot give enough fcuks about anything anymore? :think:
The trails never end....

And when in the forest, my mind can easily be distracted with little to no consequences.

Oh look a birdie!
Have you seen what they do with dip?

My buddy has dipped his GTR about a half dozen times now trying to get just the right color. Here is the last version with the chameleon pearl over blue.

He shoots it in about 2 hours start to finish. Wrap is a HUGE pain in the ass. My wheels were dipped over a year ago and I just did a few touch ups over the weekend.

And for reference, his car is gray.

<edit> I am not a fan of his new front bumper and fenders, though.

Man what did he do to the trim piece behind the front wheels and the front bumper? That "gill" effect is :bad:

I liked the look of the matte black plastidip on my wheels on the wrx. But damn, I'm not sure if I'd do it again, I'd rather just get them powder coated. I had the dip on my wheels for about a year and tried taking peeling it from one.....nope. Not sure what it was, but that stuff would not come off in more than 1" chunks. Its not like I put it on thin either, I used one can per wheel. I just left the other 3 wheels with the old stuff on, which was okay as the coating held up quite well through the winter. One other downside is that the brake dust and dirt embedded itself in it, so the interior of the rim barrel was pretty skunky looking.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I've just accidentally mounted an Aggressor backwards. Laziness is a terrible thing, I think I am going to leave it like that. It's on a wheel for slop, hardcore tech and chunk so I hope I will survive.