Quantcast

¤¤¤Saturday GMMFT¤¤¤

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It's early. Just dropped off the girl at the airport. Heading home then gonna go golfing as the sun rises. Then probably do some yardwork followed by some report writing/spreadsheet editing for work.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

I am le tired from drinkin beer all day and staying up late last night around the fire pit. Today is my nephew's 9th birthday party. It's gonna be a long day...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Wasn't feeling "one" with my Niner last night at our local trails. I only had one unplanned dismount but just felt off the whole ride. Oh well....we were riding faster than usual and one of the more technical trails so maybe that was it? Who knows. Taking Sq-Earl & the girls to dinner & a movie (Despicable Me 2) later and doing some lawn work today. I know you're all jealous of my crazy plans, but you'll have to deal :)

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. About to head out to tour the Lagunitas Bewery for the first time. Pretty freaking excited about it. Also picking up some kegs for a friend to make bar stools with.

mmmmm beer

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY OH! Wife and I got up early to go watch our friend do some dragon boat race thing. I think a team of ridemonkeys could field a pretty good team in that thing. 22 people paddling a wooden boat, and we're all theoretically in decent shape. Most of the competition appeared to be out of shape office types. Well, the ESPN team looked pretty fit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
picked up a new to me set of dh wheels (complete with rotors, tires, and cassette) from another RM member. got a few things at REI, and a case of troegs.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
1x11... While I'm happy I bought my Yeti, I wish I'd waited until the X01 groupo had been released...

Farg.