Quantcast

¤¤¤Thursday GMT¤¤¤

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies! Headed to the gym with my new sneakers that will make me run faster and jump higher... then another 1/2 day at work. "Fast Start" motivational conference calls are the suck.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

In one of those burn it to the ground moods this morning courtesy of Waytek wire which charged $43 to ship 4.2 lb worth of eletrical supplies from MN to CO. Complaint launched, let's see what they have to say.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Back at it without the happiest drummer in the world....i am disappointed.....happy but disappointed...

Last edited:

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Had a nice Pisgah night ride last night in 60 weather. Now to make a list of items we need for this weekends Icycle Mountain Bike Race in Fontana Village, NC. So far beer, beer, bike, beer, lights...Coffee is kicking in as I type this..

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Threw out something in my back yesterday being old. This is just silly, I used to hurt myself doing cool things, now I hurt myself putting my laptop bag into the front passenger seat from the drivers side. Slept like hell because I have pain in 2 ribs and my shoulder, what the sh!t.

Seeing voodoo doc at 9, he'll hook me up. Otherwise uneventful day in the hole.

Fun fact: I have gained 30lbs since I took this job 7 months ago. This American carnage ends now, or something.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning!! I was up at 5:00 since Wife had to be up at 5:00. I hit the bike trainer for an hour, which included 2 x 20:00 at 180 watts. After last night's hard 8 mile run, my legs were :dead: It took everything I had to hit my power numbers, but I'm psyched to have gotten it done.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
another day, another derp.

had my annual performance review. despite my apathy / anger / agitation i still "fully meet expectations"
The key is setting really low expectations right off the bat. I have the advantage of working with some real sloths, so if I even start to put effort into it, I look like a rockstar. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The key is setting really low expectations right off the bat. I have the advantage of working with some real sloths, so if I even start to put effort into it, I look like a rockstar. :rofl:
oh dude there are some people in my department that amaze me how they aren't fired

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
oh dude there are some people in my department that amaze me how they aren't fired
If you make it 6 months here, you have to kill someone in front of 3 witnesses before you get a formal write up. This place is interesting, but its 125 years old and some of the folks have been here since the beginning. :rofl:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Our corporate curve is 5/90/5. You can hit a 40% comp or 15% comp and still have the same rating. In my group rating means much less than comp.
That sucks. I just found out a few weeks ago that base pay will not change due to merit this year. Your only comp change is based on incentive. My incentive to do anything else for my team that doesn't directly impact my IC has just fallen to zero. My direct manager totally understands and expected it. My director is a bit butt hurt about it, because I do a shit ton of extra projects that have now slid up for her to deal with. 0 fucks are given from my part. No pay, no work. I'm not here because I like it, I'm here because I have bills.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Coffee is in, poop is coming out.

Today's agenda, clean seat in truck were wife spilled her seafood gumbo she was having for lunch, go to home depot for supplies, install television antenna and weather station sensor, cover hot water pipes under house so shower stays warm.

Good times