Quantcast

¤¤Ωis It Too Early For A Sunday GMT?Ω¤¤

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So when I was away on vacation a homeless dude started setting up a tent in the grass at the side of my house. Neighbors called the Police, the city will not do anything about it as he is on the easement. The cops are familiar with him, says he his aggressive and people shouldn't try to interact with him and they will not do anything "until" he attacks someone. It sounds like he has an obvious mental disorder, drug problem or both. Thankfully he does pack up his stuff during the day so I will be building some elevated beds and installing them this week. Actually have been considering that for years just never had the motivation until now.

uncle fester recommends:

1646620816059.png

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So it turns out I have properly wobbled my front wheel. Once I got the tyre off and washed all the sealant, a quick spin revealed a serious double buckle, maybe even a triple. Can’t have been far from a proper taco. Fuck’s sake. LBS recons it might not go back straight again but they can’t look at it until 25th. I’m worried about the spokes mostly. I’ve built a fair few wheels in my time but I am not sure I want to plow hard on a wheel that has had such a whack. Le sigh. Maybe time to try a different wheelhouse?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
how's the new place?
New place is outstanding! Neighbors are cool, street is super quiet, kiddo has a park 100’ away and tons of kids in the neighborhood to play with, I’ve got a preposterous amount of trails within riding distance. Need to post a few more pics of the place now that it’s not strewn with boxes and chaos everywhere.

Working on finishing getting the garage un-fucked and I’ll be set. Started assembling cabinets this weekend too

55F0219E-BE92-4530-AD53-8E8420C9A38A.jpeg

View attachment 173044
On the homemade pizza train tonight as well. Yes that is pineapple, fight me.
I never post pictures of my pizza because I always put pineapple on it. Tonight’s was pepperoni, meatball, olive, pineapple and on mine fresh jalapeños. If you haven’t done pineapple and thin sliced fresh jalapeños I highly recommend it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
OMG:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
New place is outstanding! Neighbors are cool, street is super quiet, kiddo has a park 100’ away and tons of kids in the neighborhood to play with, I’ve got a preposterous amount of trails within riding distance. Need to post a few more pics of the place now that it’s not strewn with boxes and chaos everywhere.

Working on finishing getting the garage un-fucked and I’ll be set. Started assembling cabinets this weekend too

View attachment 173063

I never post pictures of my pizza because I always put pineapple on it. Tonight’s was pepperoni, meatball, olive, pineapple and on mine fresh jalapeños. If you haven’t done pineapple and thin sliced fresh jalapeños I highly recommend it.
He had olives. RIP max.