Quantcast

¤¤ GMondayT ¤¤

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Great pic! Looks tolerable to me.
Can confirm, was tolerable. Yesterday I guess was first day of 100% lift operation. Western facing slopes/divide are pretty thin due to wind blow, powder stashes readily available elsewhere. Was able to get the women-folk a couple of powder runs. Converts were made.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Major shitshow two weeks ahead. There is good chance I won't be concerned about this shitshow in a few weeks anymore.
Oh and major rain today. Thanks.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Can't get Outlook connected. I click the little "Need Password" thing at the bottom, it flips to "Disconnected" then a few minutes later it goes back to "Need Password"...

:rant:
When I'm at home mine says that "you need the internet for this.." and the password thing doesn't even popup.

I've given up.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello fine furry friends

The furry bit is a nod to @TN's work, of course

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Can't get Outlook connected. I click the little "Need Password" thing at the bottom, it flips to "Disconnected" then a few minutes later it goes back to "Need Password"...

:rant:
If it's Office 365 that BS does that sort of thing to me constantly. I just reboot and it shuts up for a while.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Worked Saturday in the storm all day. was a good day but I wish got to ski some. Looks like my first real day on the snow will be X-mas eve. >.<

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Back from the giving thanks in the land where the beer flows like wine... didn't ski much but made up for it in booze consumption. Not actually stoked about that, but meh... whatever. Leaving tonight to trailer the race car to L.A. for a big Volkswagen media event this week, then driving back Thursday. Hero mission, I guess. Then off for a hut trip on Friday... FKNA. I just want to ski.

...Can't get Outlook connected...
I think I found your problem.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Changing all my standard (work) answers with this: "Try not replacing it with nothing, but something, to see if it's doing anything."

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
through with stratergery . . . still drinking coffee. feeling gimpy from leg that got mangled between my bars and frame at the pumptrack yesterday. prolly gonna need to stop for a beer on the way to my 5:30 offsite meeting . . .