Quantcast

¤¤ GMT ¤¤

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
@canadmos , they're calling for 10-15 cm of snow here over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile, I think you guys are up in the double digits (C°). I'm so friggin done with this bs right now... :rant:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@canadmos , they're calling for 10-15 cm of snow here over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile, I think you guys are up in the double digits (C°). I'm so friggin done with this bs right now... :rant:
I am so sorry.

But yeah it sucks! Not as bad here, as you mention its starting to warm up. But there is still ice and snow lingering everywhere. Deep snow up north.

I think by this time last year, we were already riding proper trails!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Working. FTS at current job around 12. Managers are assuming I am working on other things and just stepping in when needed (which is true) to the extent that I just spent 30min talking to one about the new job.

Brother in law is coming into town this morning to see if he wants to move to CO. He'll be here for a week and using the Subaru while I use the M, which has summer tires on it. So, I will be working from home for the next 2 days while it snows.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Early indications are that Monday's Boston Marathon will be done in a spring nor'easter. :panic: I am glad I didn't shy away from that weather during winter training and ran in all kinds of bullshit weather.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Working. FTS at current job around 12. Managers are assuming I am working on other things and just stepping in when needed (which is true) to the extent that I just spent 30min talking to one about the new job.

Brother in law is coming into town this morning to see if he wants to move to CO. He'll be here for a week and using the Subaru while I use the M, which has summer tires on it. So, I will be working from home for the next 2 days while it snows.
you should take you bro-IL to a nice long lunch.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hiya! Finished a crazy book about the Irish Republican Army last night. Whoa!

Riding more singletrack today. Maybe Outer Limits, Last Frontier.. not sure yet.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Dropping the dogs off for a few nights :(, then off to Yosemite for the first time. Weather is so/so, but at least we’ll get one good day tomorrow to hike and stuff. Looking forward to it!

The air quality down here near Fresno is fucking terrible. I have no idea how these people live like this.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I am so sorry.

But yeah it sucks! Not as bad here, as you mention its starting to warm up. But there is still ice and snow lingering everywhere. Deep snow up north.

I think by this time last year, we were already riding proper trails!
Wouldn't be so bad if I could ride. The indoor bike park opened up behind my house (two blocks away), but because of my borked elbow, I can't ride. I'm dying out here....

Hiya! Finished a crazy book about the Irish Republican Army last night. Whoa!
What a coincidence, I listened to the Pogues this morning.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
back from a shoot. Just got a voicemail from Eldora saying I have been cut for the season. I finally get to ski & can cash in some real deals for passes. May have to hit MJ.