Quantcast

¤¥¿Thirsty Thursday GMT¿¥¤

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

My son is finally getting over this stupid stomach bug that he's had for about a week. He made it through yesterday without getting sick and finally slept through the night last night without waking up. Today is the first day I've felt fairly rested all week long.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got my hands on a bottle of barrel aged old rasputin yesterday. going to see if i have the will power to hold out from drinking until we settle on the house

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Flipped some rude douchebag off when I finally managed to get around him (driving 30 in a 55, chatting on the phone, in heavy traffic with no way to get around) So douchy catches up to me and we have a word (I very deliberately enraged him, I pushed every button) and in his rush to catch back up, he sideswipes a worktruck full of gigantic rednecks.

That made my whole damned week.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Flipped some rude douchebag off when I finally managed to get around him (driving 30 in a 55, chatting on the phone, in heavy traffic with no way to get around) So douchy catches up to me and we have a word (I very deliberately enraged him, I pushed every button) and in his rush to catch back up, he sideswipes a worktruck full of gigantic rednecks.

damn I so wish you had a go pro filming that

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Was he driving a BMW? It might have been narlus. :D

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Eric: Me too, man. I laughed so hard I almost puked.

SS: Sadly, econobox. This guy is beyond the BMW stage. He's at the "dropped my fat girlfriend at work, got her car for the day" level.

Also, I've seen this asshole do this several times.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Crazy day in the office, all sorts of chaos that is almost funny if it wasn't becoming so serious (there is talk of anonymous getting involved, it's still kinda funny actually). But hey, it's all fun.

Hot date tonight, very low expectations.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Solid day of studying for my upcoming June board exam today, plus ordered a bunch of stuff to finish up building up the Turner frame that I bought from dan-o a month or three back.