Quantcast

¤《Montag MFGMT》¤

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cold but sunny. Had a really nice mtb ride on my own this weekend. Knee is a little sore though. Morning bike ride was cold but at least it allows me to ride fast without turning into a sweaty mess. Only 5.5 months left of cold weather.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Apparently I passed out in the bong shed last night as I feel like poop today.

Must push through and go riding, even if all that I really want to do is sleep. I always regret the times that I had the opportunity to ride, but didn't. If I don't ride today, with my luck, it'll snow tomorrow.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
At the zoo I found out that I can static jump 7 feet forward, equivalent to a polar bear. With a step or two of run up I got 9 feet, which I think was equivalent to some kind of small monkey.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At the zoo I found out that I can static jump 7 feet forward, equivalent to a polar bear. With a step or two of run up I got 9 feet, which I think was equivalent to some kind of small monkey.
What? No fox? And that's farther than I got. Fat boy doesn't have any hops.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my bout of butt pee has tapered off.

odd....not sick at all.....just leaky ass.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
just got some honeycrisps from wa state...wondered if @boostindoubles picked 'em

also, local smoked bourbon barrel porter on tap at teh whole foods for $3 pint mondays. chillin + milf watch is in full effect. :brows:
Damn that sounds like a good beer and a good deal. I was at the local Whole Foods last week to stock up on beer. Not very impressed with what I got except for a bourbon barrel ale.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Re: apples

I never tried a pink lady apple before in my life, but bought a few last time at the store. Sliced one up and cooked it to top my pancakes yesterday. It was awesome.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
pink lady, honeycrisp, braeburns...the best of apples.

yeah, the honeycrisps are good...almost as good as the ones we pick locally in august.

whole foods beer selection is decent, maybe a dollar more than other places, but broader selection. the bar gets good stuff on tap though.

re: butt pee: immodium, fool!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I like to take some honeycrisps put them in the food processor and mash them up with oats and almonds. No sugar, cinnamon, or anything. Apples need to be cold is all....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Holy hell what a crappy day the board hearing ran for 7.5 hours. I was grilled for over an hour and I flustered the hell out of my questioner. It helps to be better prepared and more competant than the interrogator is.. At least none of this shit directly involves me. We should find out the results in 7-10 days when the ruling is released

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Nice, we picked braeburns today. Also, I was liberating a handful of pink ladys from my neighbors place this morning and then he pulled in. Doh!
WANT!

I picked up some Fuji's from the store. Not bad. Though on the way to go ride today, I attempted to enjoy one. It had a rotten core, which I found out by all the squishy crap in my mouth. I almost puked all over the steering wheel.

Speaking of that ride, FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSS. The temperature tonight was perfect. The trails were dusty and the leaves were dry and crisp. The is a serious wind blowing too, which is blowing around all sorts of dust specs that were getting caught in my lights. It was like riding through a Zelda game with a bunch of fairies floating around.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy hell what a crappy day the board hearing ran for 7.5 hours. I was grilled for over an hour and I flustered the hell out of my questioner. It helps to be better prepared and more competant than the interrogator is.. At least none of this shit directly involves me. We should find out the results in 7-10 days when the ruling is released
Why are you getting grilled if you aren't involved? Is your boss hiding in the back?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rode the Thuper Awethum trail and it was in great shape. A bit cold though, had to wear a thermal under my jersey. It's that time of the year...sigh.

But on the plus side, there won't be much need for a beard trimmer or razor for a while. Time to get Squatchy.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It had a rotten core, which I found out by all the squishy crap in my mouth. I almost puked all over the steering wheel.
At the dinner table tonight I picked up a strawberry that looked fine save for one spot. I took a bite out of the opposite side assuming it'd be normal.

Nope. The inner part had been cored out and turned into white goo by some fungus. Ugh.

Why are you getting grilled if you aren't involved? Is your boss hiding in the back?
IIRC he got "promoted" just so he could take the fall for this recently.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Shit wasn't done according to regulatory protocol. I got asked by my company to take a postion to fix the shit. hearing was in front of regulators. the eff ups got reamed and then regulators tried to trip me up to see if I was qualified or not to fix the problems. I'm easily qualified to do it. now we wait to find out if I get the chance to fix it

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shit wasn't done according to regulatory protocol. I got asked by my company to take a postion to fix the shit. hearing was in front of regulators. the eff ups got reamed and then regulators tried to trip me up to see if I was qualified or not to fix the problems. I'm easily qualified to do it. now we wait to find out if I get the chance to fix it

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Goodnight Monkeys. Today, halfway through my morning shower I decided to take the day off and finish moving our bedroom to the center of the building we call a house. One thing lead to another and I bought a used Nordic Track eliptical trainer at the Salvation Army who received a donation of an entire gym from an assisted living facility. Most of the equipment looked to be lightly used and about 10 years old so I took the gamble. I had help loading it into the wagon but had to unload it myself. Heavy and awkward can be frustrating but at least there is only one step to maneuver over. I did 30 minutes and discovered my biceps and triceps are wimpy.