Quantcast

¤《Satderpday MFGMT》¤

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Haven't been around much. Work is killing me.

I've been mentally referring my director as Darth <director's last name>. I accidentally slipped and said it out loud in front of my boss the other day. Now my boss is calling him that too.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Kids sick, wife sick, me sick, inlaws visiting, kids not sleeping, pouring rain, hacking cough, headache.

#lungbutter

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took the old Volvo to Cars and Coffee. There were a bunch of kids with heavily molested "JDM" Hondas and Subarus or old guys with pristine antique European cars. I split the difference with an old molested european car.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, wifey is hung over after going out for a girls night, little man is out, I am going to work on a rifle then hit the gym before I crack the six inch layer of ice off the back slab and driveway. After that I think I will pour myself a scotch

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm interviewing residency applicants today, dropping off a very full Land Cruiser-worth of recycling, then meeting old landlord for walk through of the vacant rental. Then assembling IKEA furniture ad nauseum. :D

Such is my life. The upside is that there's bacon and that I get this time spent interviewing paid back as vacation hours.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
playing with dslr controller on phone.....ordered cheap tablet....my tablet not compatible with app..

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Slept to noon. Normally up no later than 6 ever.
Day 11 of no booze; just for hell of it and initiated mostly to detox from holidays.
Getting stabby according to family, debating playoff beers but will try and stave desire with excessive bongshedding.
Not digging feeling the withdrawl and one beer will lead to six.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
...also spending today "building" synthesizers in Massive. Jeebus. So many factors to account for. New terminology to comprehend. Lots and lots of effort for me to just realize I'll end up using a factory program patch.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Finally up at 1:30. Feel hung over despite no booze. Apparently I'm not equipped for staying up all night any more.

Aaaaand I just discovered the coffee is all gone.

And my back is fucked up because of sitting on shitty chairs for hours last night.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Finally up at 1:30. Feel hung over despite no booze. Apparently I'm not equipped for staying up all night any more.

And my back is fucked up because of sitting on shitty chairs for hours last night.
Ha-ha, you're old.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm beginning to equate free shipping with water boarding. Takes so long it's torture. I want my parts to fondle until the frame gets here.

Yeah that's right, I said fondle my parts ! Deal with it.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am tired of solo freaking cold night rides already and it is only mid-January...
Yeah, because we get torrential rains on Weekends. :shakefist:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Whistler Glacier? Check
Spanky's Ladder? Check
7th Heaven? Check
Never-ending powdered groves? Check

Day two has been a success. Tomorrow we're expecting another 4-6" before lifts open. Mmm.... fresh.

Attachments

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
20" of fresh n' fluffy out there, did a great run on Teton Pass this AM. Forgot how much I love powder, and how it changed my life and led me to living here...
ummmm.....if it would have been the lack of powder being a deal breaker for you to live in that area....you're fucked in the head.

:D

just saying.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I came for the powder, but honestly I stay for the summers. Trails here are just ridiculous, not to mention the big mountains and rivers and whatnot. The town (and the economic la-la land aspects) can get trying, but we have a great life here. For now. Been almost 20 years here, it has changed a bunch, both for good and bad...