Quantcast

~+¤ Monday GMT ¤+~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Rise and shine people.

Can't sleep so im getting an early start to the day.

Didn't do too much over the weekend; skied a little bit, tried to de-stress, yadda yadda.
Passed up DH shuttles to work on a project. That feels like a mistake now.

What's your story?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Went skiing with Nick Saturday, on baby duty yesterday. Did some work on the car and got my roadie mostly put together. Expecting an average week.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Monday.

Dog came home from the e-vet last night. She's tired and grumpy now, but that is understandable. Poor dog. Glad I didn't kill her.

I pedaled the recumbent bike at the gym both days this weekend. It was short and low intensity, but dammit I pedaled. 10 miles or so total. Baby steps. It'll be a couple more weeks before I can pedal the spin bike.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Did a whole lot of nothing this weekend and it was everything I hoped it would be. Although now looking back I'm kind of wishing I did get some stuff done around the house. Oh well.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Great weekend in maine with the kids.
Caught some nice trout, put some miles on the sleds and drank epic amounts of beer with friends.

My 7yo surprised me with his (previously unrevealed) daredevil side when I let him drive the sled (mxz800) down the lake. When I took my hands off the bars he matted the throttle and ripped up to 85mph before letting off to turn around. He also threw a fit when I wouldn't hit a gravel pit wall-ride on a night time cocktail cruise; when we were riding three up, no helmets and I had a beer in my hand. Trouble be abrewing with him and throttles.

Couple of estimates, a phone conference with my web developer and washing 100mi of muddy roads off the truck on todays agenda.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

8 mile run yesterday. First long-ish run since my half marathon on super bowl sunday. Felt surprisingly good. Kid has school and swim lessons today. I suspect video games are in my future for the other parts of the day.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
oh yea, I neg rep'd Pesqueeb on accident over the weekend while using RM on my phone.

:disgust: Sorry mang.

Can a mod overlord undo that for me?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Morning!

Visited the GFs parents Saturday. Her mom was being a raging bitch and everyone was well aware. Grr.

Exercised and packed yesterday. We are in the home stretch now, only a couple more days til vacation. Man do I need it too.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:wavingkitty:

I went in to work for an hour or two of my own volition last night, and now feel better for having done so because I'm still not at work yet today (coughing all weekend). I'll go in, clock in, go to conference/board review, and then traipse on back home.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Work from civilization this week.

Could be worse...

I did, however, NOT test ride an SB-66c as planned this weekend. The Cold That Never Ended continues to bung up my nose, and multiple infant birthday parties were attended instead.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wow, what an incredible weekend in Tahoe with my company. I got to meet many of the folks in the SFO office and do fun stuff together.

The guided lake view snowmobile tour was fun, but I want to do the off trail version next time.

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

This last saturday I went for a ride on the dh and ended up having a small crash:

I also had my phone on me at the time. Didn't realize until last night that this happened...

Now I have the special "ergonomic" version of the iPhone 5.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I'm drinking already. Yea Gin and Tonic!
Wow! Goooood morning sailor!!

Hey all! Skied Saturday, hung out at the house in the sunshine with the fam Sunday. A good weekend! Looking at booking our flights to AK to pick up the new van.

QUESTION MONKIES: Our son is in Kindergarten. The cheapest tickets to AK (by A LOT) are for May 31, so we'd drive the van the first two weeks of June home. Problem is that school isn't out until June 20 this year. Do we pull him out of school for two weeks? I'm asking them what the policy is, but am curious as to what you :monkey: think

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Morning all.

This last saturday I went for a ride on the dh and ended up having a small crash:

I also had my phone on me at the time. Didn't realize until last night that this happened...

Now I have the special "ergonomic" version of the iPhone 5.
I thought the last pic was a preggo test...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Hey all! Skied Saturday, hung out at the house in the sunshine with the fam Sunday. A good weekend! Looking at booking our flights to AK to pick up the new van.

QUESTION MONKIES: Our son is in Kindergarten. The cheapest tickets to AK (by A LOT) are for May 31, so we'd drive the van the first two weeks of June home. Problem is that school isn't out until June 20 this year. Do we pull him out of school for two weeks? I'm asking them what the policy is, but am curious as to what you :monkey: think
Kindergarten? Pull him out.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO

Pull out. The trip will do him more good than an extra two weeks of kindergarten when nobody wants to be there.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Took second place in both my divisions at the Warrior's Quest Jiu Jitsu Tournament over the weekend.

Second place sucks but a pile of beers and not worrying about my diet afterwards made up for it.