Quantcast

¤ sunny day GMT ¤

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi

little guy was apparently exposed to covid at school, so we're scrambling to get him a test so he can return early. No symptoms.

Gonna try and do a couple hours up the alpe du zwift today around noon.

I have to fart.

How are you?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Getting ready to leave for skiing and becoming traffic. @Nick if you're going to WP, let me know. It Haley, Wifey, and me.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Came down with a sickness....

negative for the vid but pretty shitty bug none the less, Had to buy another freezer last night to fit everything, got some tenderloins thawing out for the smoke test tonight. That will determine how fast it gets eaten, roast tomorrow and grind for tuesday.

In other news, giant log rammed the dock and it is now half broken loose and holding on by a thread, tied it off with some straps and cables so it at least wont go anywhere.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Morning.
Cow ribs were really good. S’mores were also good and the old fashioned sour cream sugar cookies were also good.
30 and raining here.

@Sandwich I’ve yet to make it up that one. More of a time thing than effort. I’ll probably be doing to mountain route at 10ish.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yabba dabba FTS. I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning so I could get my 14 mile run done before today's shitty weather arrives, and I just barely got it done. I'm glad I did though. Now, rain and sleet all day. I'll hop on the Kickr later and do some pedaling.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to bed earlier but still managed to not get enough sleep, grrr.

Coffee, pancakes, nap, rain, ride, hike, walk, poop, another nap, fuck, I dunno. Why won’t the French Press fill itself ?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Morning.
Cow ribs were really good. S’mores were also good and the old fashioned sour cream sugar cookies were also good.
30 and raining here.

@Sandwich I’ve yet to make it up that one. More of a time thing than effort. I’ll probably be doing to mountain route at 10ish.
it’s a good one. Took me about 1.5-2hr last time at a leisurely pace.It’s mostly mentally challenging as the climb is really just a grind.

I don’t think I’ll be on until 1130 or 12.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ugh. Deep freeze yesterday (-20C), thaw today with rain, followed by a deep freeze again tomorrow. This will melt the little snow we had, making outdoor recreation pretty much impossible for this first week of online schooling. :banghead: kids are going to be a hyper mess of destructive energy within 2 days. :mad:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ugh. Deep freeze yesterday (-20C), thaw today with rain, followed by a deep freeze again tomorrow. This will melt the little snow we had, making outdoor recreation pretty much impossible for this first week of online schooling. :banghead: kids are going to be a hyper mess of destructive energy within 2 days. :mad:
urgh, I am so happy the kids are back in school and we are heading into sunny and extremely mild weather all next week so the trails should be mint

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Pondering where to head to with the chunky bikes. A ton of good riding from home in the dry months, but winter always seems to need us to drive somewhere.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I too have not been on a bike all year.

But then again I've also had teh covid all year.

Haven't drank any beer this year either, oops.

I think my covid symptoms are all gone now, besides the remnants of a scratchy throat at times. Need to get another test scheduled so I can go back to work. Being stuck at home all week has sucked.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Drywall repair today, so I’ll be extra angry if you need me to do your bidding.

why do people who don’t know WTF they’re doing do home repair? If you don’t understand drywall, leave the goddamn hole there, don’t use 5 miles of tape and a gallon of mud. Fuckwitts.

File that under, “buy a house they said, it’ll be fun they said” cross referenced to “buy another house they said, it’ll be more fun they said”

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Penis Massacre now has a video for our latest track. My collaborator knocked this out pretty fast, and I’m impressed. The YT sound quality is a big improvement over the SoundCloud version.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Getting ready to leave for skiing and becoming traffic. @Nick if you're going to WP, let me know. It Haley, Wifey, and me.
How was traffic at that hour? We were headed home about 10 and the traffic extending back up the pass from WPR proper towards Berthoud was just absolutely horrendous.

7F62E35E-CC3E-46BF-A064-F26909AEC4B4.jpeg

No accident to be seen. Just cars cars cars

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Smallest rugrat has a new scheme to prevent being picked up in public. When you reach down to grab her - she starts saying "OW OW OW your hurting me"

What the hell. How to induce anxiety in dad 101

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
How was traffic at that hour? We were headed home about 10 and the traffic extending back up the pass from WPR proper towards Berthoud was just absolutely horrendous.

View attachment 170087

No accident to be seen. Just cars cars cars
6:10am-8:10am home to WP. Wifey was dragging ass and made me go back to get something, otherwise we would have left at 6am. I think that 10min would have made a huge difference. Traffic was already slowing down when we got to 70. We ended up taking 40 at Floyd Hill. Over Berthoud was about 40min, but I was left lane in the Audi at a pace making Wifey uncomfortable. Probably saved 15-20min on the back side of the pass given the pace of right lane traffic going up.

It was dead stop heading towards WP from the uphill side of the second switchback when we left at 1130. All WP and MJ lots were full.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Back from the dead after a few days of spewing both ends.

Got to the trails to test out the 12spd I put on the big bike; climbed so well I got suckered into riding all the way to the top of the DH course. Great ride down, nice and relaxed. Bike has a 27.5" up front (new change from 26") and handled a little weird so I dropped the fork as low as it can physically go in the crowns after the ride...it bottomed well before the tire-crown clearance drew close, even with the bigger hoop. Love this bike. Guess I was feeling better because I devoured the full grease breakfast in the ewok cafe.

After that, it was new shoes day for the LC. Put on some new 31s at Costco. Didn't plan on going bigger than 235 but no one had 235s in stock. Don't notice any change in handling and it's as slow as it ever was.

1641765873939.png

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Picked very poorly on our fat bike ride leading to a 90 minute HAB, wife wasn't happy :D