Quantcast

¥¥¥£££€€€ Thursday GMT €€€£££¥¥¥

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It's Thursday already on the East Coast.

Just fed baby, waiting for her to settle down before crawling back into bed. Tomorrow Later today holds the prospect of getting two new tires mounted on the Prius, rewiring my DIY backup camera on the Acura, and maybe ordering some speakers or a fork. Or both. Or neither.

I suppose I'll have to show up at work at some point during the day, too, as there's a guest lecturer. CT of the acute female pelvis. Gripping.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
13 days to go...

Decided not to bro my dropper post purchase locally. Half price on line is just too good a deal...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Another day another dollar. Second week into work and I already dread going in. There is nothing particularly bad about it, just not very stimulating. A bored Westy is a sleepy Westy. I need more action.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's Thursday and the weekend is almost in sight. This week has dragged on for way too long already.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
so is anyone actually worried about north korea? every time they're on the news, the benny hill music plays in my head.
Don't get sucked in by the saber rattling. Perhaps the news onslaught is related to defense attempts to avert the sequestration.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Another day another dollar. Second week into work and I already dread going in. There is nothing particularly bad about it, just not very stimulating. A bored Westy is a sleepy Westy. I need more action.
Jeez, that didn't take long... You're worse than me!

You should find a job in Africa. That's where all the excitement is...

so is anyone actually worried about north korea? every time they're on the news, the benny hill music plays in my head.
Not me. I worry more about the country next door and the occasional truckload of troops you see driving around here.

Westy, see?

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I got my first stickied thread today. Stoked. Since I probably won't ever have children this is gonna rank way up there as an important day in my life—it's quite the momentous occasion. Thanks monkeys!

I also think I may have lost one of my bike lights, which isn't nearly as momentous and is actually quite sucky.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Wanted to ski a surprise powder day yesterday, but did NOT. Fail.

DID however get out on the mountain bike and rode with my neighbors last night. Short, fun ride that didn't hurt me nearly as much as I thought it would. I haven't been on the bike much over this Winter because skis.

Coffee in hand.

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Have you tried coffee enemas?

Off tomorrow, will be lacing up some new wheels.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Five years in and I'm still in this mode. A least I got a five year anniversary gift offer the other day. I can choose from a whole buncha cheap sh!t that I'd never, ever want. What's so hard about a $25 gift cert to a local restaurant?

Morning all. Was productive last night. Managed to go for a run as well, felt great doin it too! Maybe I'll run again tonight...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Don't get sucked in by the saber rattling. Perhaps the news onslaught is related to defense attempts to avert the sequestration.
barry said he would stop any such attempts.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I remember this site! First post since getting laid off about 3 weeks ago.

Got a third, in person interview with a big pharma/biomed company next Wednesday. 5 hours and about 8 different people. Already began talking about salary/benefits with the recruiter/engineering manager on the phone......let's just say I'm VERY excited and hope this interview goes well. *fingers crossed*

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I remember this site! First post since getting laid off about 3 weeks ago.

Got a third, in person interview with a big pharma/biomed company next Wednesday. 5 hours and about 8 different people. Already began talking about salary/benefits with the recruiter/engineering manager on the phone......let's just say I'm VERY excited and hope this interview goes well. *fingers crossed*
You are doing this unemployment thing WRONG. Son... I am disapoint.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You are doing this unemployment thing WRONG. Son... I am disapoint.
I went to the driving range followed by a 2hr trail ride today. I'm doing it RIGHT.

The quicker I get a job, the more severance money I have to blow on things like a Jeep and bike bits :weee:

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You got severance too? Why the F**K aren't you on a spring holiday to the desert southwest for a couple weeks? CO, UT, and AZ are PRIMO right now. :confused:
2 months severance. And I hate traveling. I'm weird like that. And the only thing I hate more than traveling is being unemployed. I HATE feeling useless.

No offense. ;) :rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
2 months severance. And I hate traveling. I'm weird like that. And the only thing I hate more than traveling is being unemployed. I HATE feeling useless.

No offense. ;) :rofl:
No offense taken. I guess some people gotta want to work. I'm not one of them. There are 48,921 things I'd rather be doing than working.

One of which is traveling. Another is riding.

You suck at unemployment. :mad: ;)