Quantcast

¥¥¥¥¥ Wednesday heading on vacation .. ª…ßéé®√√ç√ç∂∂

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I used some oil from the 80s yesterday from ESSO to get an old BB to stop making noise. The oil looked as good as new and it actually worked. Had bike on the side and just let it seep in and could see most of it had made its way into the BB this morning. Was heavenly not to hear a constant clicking on my way to work.

Last day of work in the office and not back before the 17th of April. Easter vacation rest of the week and the off to Singapore on the 2nd.

Hopefully first mtb ride of the year later this week!

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
:wave:

I'm ready to be underwhelming
Same girl, same.

Down a couple-three pounds after The Purge™ but not nearly as many as I hoped. Also, didn’t quite experience the ol’ ultra violence I was promised.

Son, I am disappoint.

I’ll weigh myself again after the procedure, should be completely cleaned out. Though I suppose I should get a scale picture before as well.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. On-site meetings today, so yay fun! Haley has an orchestra concert tonight. My boss three levels up has been constantly interested in Haley's racing and a while back told me to reach out to our CMO, because he races radicals. I sent him an email introducing her, asking about his experience with developing young drivers, etc. Fingers crossed that I might be able to pick up a corp. sponsor to buy this little girl some tires. I emailed the suit manufacturer to find out if there are any limitations on adding iron-on patches/logos.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rainy. took kids to school. wfh a bit; in office a bit. 14yo's transfer request for high school got accepted, which is cool. now to see if he got into the other school he's waitlisted for. prolly hit the gym with him this afternoon.

have been looking for morels with wifey during our daily walks...despite trying to look in the right types of habitats, no luck yet...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey little buckaroos. I chased my tail around the high school track this morning to the tune of 9 miles. I was expecting some shit weather but thankfully it was just a 37 degree mist and not actually raining.

Today is office day for "everyone" and the place is hopping, although still only about 50% of employees actually come in. HR seems to pick and choose their battles and this is one they don't seem to care too much about. I joined the company during peak covid and I often wonder what it was like inside this place pre-covid when there was no such thing as work from home.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fun thing about having a colonoscopy in a small town where your wife is a nurse in the OR… you’ll know most of the people in the room during your procedure. My pre-op nurse is the dude I’m going to Squamish with in May, another good friend just dropped in to wish me good luck, I’ve had Thanksgiving dinner with my surgeon, the list goes on.

what is your vertical magnitude?
A whisker short of 6’2”

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
damn i got some work to do. i'm 6'1" and about 225. but it's on a downward trajectory at least.
I don’t recommend fasting for 24 hours and then drinking an entire bottle of MiraLax mixed with a gallon of Gatorade as a means to losing any weight. The 4 lbs just ain’t worth it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

WFH today for real as I drove in yesterday for like 90 minutes. But I was able to get the hot fix signed off, so "Mission Accomplished".

Today will not be light as we have made progress on the transport subsystem that I will be breaking today.

It's wet, shocker, I know.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
damn i got some work to do. i'm 6'1" and about 225. but it's on a downward trajectory at least.
Ha, I'm 6'4", but I shouldn't be 240 as I am not a body builder. I was down to 210 back in '10 when I damn near hit 300 (that was so bad). But I also refuse to buy larger jeans, so there is that.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

What up, coffee in hand.

Kitty has been extra fast today, the moment I get up, she tries to jump on the keyboard. Can't take any chances here, need to lock the computer everytime.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, that was a long response. I am scheduling a call with our CMO in the evening later this week on his personal phone. :eek:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Still waiting around for the Dozer with mulcher head to become available and in my zip code, guess I should give them a call to see if they are still alive.

had two earthquakes off the coast about 130ish miles and 6-20 miles below the seabed in the cascadia subduction zone last night, didnt feel them nor were there any tsunami warnings but one was estimated at 6.5 and the other 4.5 on the scale.

In other news

Had a custom dryland suction nozzle made from scratch, a place in clackamas makes them to order to your specs. mine arrived yesterday.
IMG_3174.jpg

Had them go from 1 1/2 threaded to 1" on the jet tube so I can use standard fire hose for the pressure side, had them add a nozzle off the jet to help flush paydirt and also use as a pressure relief, smooth return for pipe clamps back to the highbanker since it will be taken on and off all the time. not bad for 175 shekel's

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Still in Mexico. Wife is getting all neurotic about some very normal mechanical noises overnight. Her anxiety is to blame.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Fun thing about having a colonoscopy in a small town where your wife is a nurse in the OR… you’ll know most of the people in the room during your procedure. My pre-op nurse is the dude I’m going to Squamish with in May, another good friend just dropped in to wish me good luck, I’ve had Thanksgiving dinner with my surgeon, the list goes on.
This will make for some interesting table talk at the next holiday party I’m sure.

Rain has moved out. Gonna be working toward mid 70s the rest of the week.