Quantcast

¥¥••¥¥ Saturday ¥¥•¥¥

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

some coastal maine rox for @jdcamb

hung out with old buddy who i hadn't seen in a while. lots of laughs about ol times. good stuff. my kid and his son are now buddies, which is awesome.

getting ready to head home tomorrow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

some coastal maine rox for @jdcamb

hung out with old buddy who i hadn't seen in a while. lots of laughs about ol times. good stuff. my kid and his son are now buddies, which is awesome.

Thanks for sharing. Those layers were formed in ancient seas. Kind of fascinating they are now vertically exposed by pressure exerted by an undersea rift valley 1500 miles away. And yet those rocks in the foreground seem to not have that layering. Maine coastal geology is awesome like that.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Tried to head down the mountain to water veggies for some friends, got stopped by emergency services for a crash of some kind on the windy mountain road. Hoping it wasn't a cyclist hit by a car. Now it's hailing at home...

edit: quarter sized for some of it...
Local news this morning said likely speeding motorcyclist hit the guardrail and went over the edge. I did wonder at the time if motorcycle as there was one parked up just before the bend where we had to turn around.