Quantcast

¥¥Post snowmageddon gmt ¥¥

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
11 hours of sleep last night after sleeping 10 the night before. Sometimes I wonder WTF is wrong with me.

I've got a whole 2" of snow to go clear from the driveway. Then errands, a 10 mile run, and FOOTBALL. Wife ran 2:11 at the Miami Half Marathon this morning. Good job, wife!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Have no chores beyond picking up the estimated 30# of dog shit in the backyard now that the snow has melted. Going to try for a ride this afternoon.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy.

I need to add a $15 item to my shopping cart on Amazon for free shipping. Any suggestions?
Time to get Prime, sucka. (Or is this for an add-on item?)

Good morning. Nick helped me move yesterday, among others. Time to make coffee in my new house.
Did Stoney help you move one side table?

I am awaiting carpenter dude showing up. He's building a built-in bookshelf that'll span a wall of the basement, which we apparently "need" because my wife has accumulated so much crap for the kids that it won't fit on more modest shelving. My pocketbook shall bleed, but at least it was an anticipated and therefore budgeted for bleeding.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went for a good ride yesterday, considering I have teh lung AIDS. Trails were kinda busy, but I really needed to get out.

Coughing like a mofo today.

Perhaps it will drive away some of the competition on our open house tour today...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Time to get Prime, sucka. (Or is this for an add-on item?)

Did Stoney help you move one side table?

I am awaiting carpenter dude showing up. He's building a built-in bookshelf that'll span a wall of the basement, which we apparently "need" because my wife has accumulated so much crap for the kids that it won't fit on more modest shelving. My pocketbook shall bleed, but at least it was an anticipated and therefore budgeted for bleeding.
If you can build Ikea furniture you can build shelves in the basement...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
If you can build Ikea furniture you can build shelves in the basement...
This carpenter apparently works during the week for one of the high end builders in the area. I would hope it would be nicer than something I could whip out.

(We also had a custom extra-big, very nearly too big for the space, pedestal built by a handyman for the laundry room. That did not turn out so pretty and we won't be hiring him again. It is functional, at least.)

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Did help to move the FT from his old abode to new yesterday. Woke up early to check the snow reports (big zero) so I went back to sleep for a bit. Coffee and news at the moment. Going to do some cooking today but I'm not quite sure what I want to make, and then watching football later.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Pancakes, shoveling, perhaps a ride later this afternoon when all the fatbike nazi are horizontal in front of their TVs, projecting their team's success as theirs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A 11 year old targeted me during the whole skate and shoot. In his effort to show off I got by him for 2 goals. At 50 I can still skate circles around most of the local yutes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Final snow count 20". Spent all day shoveling, but did stop to take the kid sledding for the first time.

Neighbors had a blizzard dinner party last night. Got hammered.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bongshed got broken in to. Nothing is missing. I left the door open and so did the person I left it open for. Bike was still there. Bag of empties I put outside was inside. Footprints to the neighbors trashcans from the stairs. Snow on the Corolla was brushed off. I put the grill inside. Neighbors passed questioning.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Have you resorted to cannibalism yet?
the cook/owner of a chinese place in nc got caught processing road kill....a deer...he was cutting it up in the back parking lot and had it in one of the sinks....