Quantcast

¥¥sunday¥¥

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Well, what a hell of a busy shift....... Let's just say last night we had some pretty big incidents and I have a hell of a report to write......
Breaking up dude on dude loving again dirty ? No one wants to here your report. Raced enduro in Pocatello yesterday and was going good until the last stage . My front brake locked up and had to finish at a very slow speed. I think I was passed by everybody ,but that's racing.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning monkeys! Its pissing rain right now but no care as I am headed south to ride a nice mountain trail. I'm taking the giggle pig so climbing will not be as fun as not climbing. Toodles.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
gonna give the bike some much needed love; replace a bathroom faucet and the innards of a toilet; ger a bracket for a bird feeder; and clean up the garage a bit. but first, coffee!

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
gonna give the bike some much needed love; replace a bathroom faucet and the innards of a toilet; ger a bracket for a bird feeder; and clean up the garage a bit. but first, coffee!
That's an ambitious Sunday home-bro!

You get some hawt Wilsons action in yesterday?

Recovering from kiddos birfday pool party last night...its amazing how far you can throw halflings when you've had a few reebs.

Gonna be ball crushingly hot today, so may go fishing/water-reebing in lieu of unassisted pedal bikes.

And FFS, can we get the Orange Oracle to use an executive order to officially celebrate gun freedom day either on a Monday or a Friday ?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Maybe going to the Cherry Blossom Festival today. Maybe not. Had nearly an hour of morning snuggles with my little girls, who dutifully stayed in their room until their 6:45 green light turned on then came to see me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Have my Aunt's celebration of life thing today.

Really debating what to wear. No clue if it's more casual polo type thing or button up shirt? Hmmm

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Set a new low bar for sleeping last night. Not sure what that was about, but I sure am out of whack right now. Perhaps I will dig a bike out of the garage and go for a spin, it's been quite a while.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
No hail up high, just a few heavy rain showers so far.

Wife's trail bike frame is packed up to go to its new owner. Fork is half serviced, air side done, damper side to come after lunch. Thankfully I still had a spare 150mm airspring to install up from 130mm to match the new to her inbound frame. Bottom bracket was worn, so that explains some of the noise it's been making for a while.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No hail up high, just a few heavy rain showers so far.

Wife's trail bike frame is packed up to go to its new owner. Fork is half serviced, air side done, damper side to come after lunch. Thankfully I still had a spare 150mm airspring to install up from 130mm to match the new to her inbound frame. Bottom bracket was worn, so that explains some of the noise it's been making for a while.
what did she get??

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
3:18:31 at the Anchorage Marathon yesterday. That's a 7:34 pace. I haven't been training for a marathon and was hurting the last 10 miles. I never really faded though and ran well. Now I can wreck my legs hiking around Alaska for the next week.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well I got a really sweet contract for a new job on friday. Now looking for what car to get as there is a company car. Tested Volvo XC 40 and 60 today and both were sweet. Really wanted to try the new V60 wagon but its not available yet. Besides fuel consumption I am really enjoying driving the Jaguar and in some ways it drives better than the Volvos but I just like old car.