Quantcast

¥¥sunday¥¥

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
West Coast-type rain here. Ordered a chest freezer for my meats when the cow gets here. TV died, so doing research to get a new one. Got a new nut/bolt/nail/screw organizer from Sears for $7 because I had so many freemoney points, so organizing occurred this afternoon.

Thinking that I will be putting up the climbing all outside after all. There is just no way that I can put it up in the garage and still have two cars and storage in it. Think I'm going to put up a zipline, slack line, and climbing wall all derived from a series of 6x6 beams cemented 3' (maybe 4' for the wall) into the ground.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
This rain on weekends pattern is getting concerning. Finished one window out of eleventy billionty, took apart the next one. Changed oil in the Stage and reduced its travel to 150mm, then installed it on the HT. That bike is fun.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
This rain on weekends pattern is getting concerning. Finished one window out of eleventy billionty, took apart the next one. Changed oil in the Stage and reduced its travel to 150mm, then installed it on the HT. That bike is fun.
None of my windows need oil and have far more than 150mm of travel. That makes me the winner.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Ride with @Montana rider was great success, except for the climbing part which involved much pushing. The ride back down is always kick ass and today was no exception despite numerous fallen trees. Conditions were damp with a light drizzle to start and overcast for the duration. The trail drains well, anywater over the trail was easy to ride with no muck. Conditions reminded me of Olympics in winter or Cascades in early spring. We ran into 9 other riders and a pair pursed lipped hikers. In the car park there was another classy dude riding a fluorescent green SB6c so everything is indeed right with the world. :)

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ride with @Montana rider was great success, except for the climbing part which involved much pushing. The ride back down is always kick ass and today was no exception despite numerous fallen trees. Conditions were damp with a light drizzle to start and overcast for the duration. The trail drains well, anywater over the trail was easy to ride with no muck. Conditions reminded me of Olympics in winter or Cascades in early spring. We ran into 9 other riders and a pair pursed lipped hikers. In the car park there was another classy dude riding a fluorescent green SB6c so everything is indeed right with the world. :)
Isht I miss riding with you guys!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
New windows in old houses: most bestest.
Previous owner modernized all my windows and insulated my 110 year old house. They were even so nice as to use soundproofing windows so that my neighbors don't have to hear the screams of the wicked I don't have to hear my neighbors.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Your half face was a topic... :o since you wont post images I decided road rash with visible cheekbone and also a bit of jagged jaw bone with an appropriate amount of blood pooling on the collar bone. Close?
Coverage was wide, luckily not too deep. Also cuts on neck and over the collar bone that miraculously stayed in one piece.