Quantcast

¥§¥Saturday GMT¥§¥

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Morning monkeys! I'm sitting in the hotel lobby in Stowe caus the kidlets have conditioned me to wake up at 5:30 am... But I want to let my trip mates sleep.

Rode Perry Hill yesterday and it was fabulous. What an awesome place. We're planning on riding some of the Stowe town trails today, but it's supposed to rain pretty hard... We shall see. Tomorrow is Sleepy Hollow and then home.

Tried Heady Topper yesterday for the first time... It's good, but I don't get what all the fuss is about. I've certainly had many similar beers.

Anyhow, y'all have a good day now...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cold and rainy and I was on the beach last weekend crazy New York weather. On a positive note I had a small problem with my POC helmet and they paid for it to be send back and send me a brand new helmet which I can see has a small design change to avoid the problem I had. Perfect timing for a trail ride tomorrow.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Cool, overcast day here in western NY. Wifey has to work a bunch today so it seems it's a veg on the couch kind of day with the little one and watch TV (Premiere League for me and cartoons for him).

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I'm going to test drive a BMW i3 today for shits and giggles.

In other news, the baby slept through the night but wanted to see me before breakfast, negating my sleep in morning. Mixed blessing, that.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
supposed to hit 100 today. Wife is off with her girlfriends for the weekend so i have time to work on some projects today without honey do interference. Dinette table in my RV is a piece of crap pressboard with formica that the crews keep ripping out of the mounting hardware. I have going to build a new one out of some sturdy wood and put a laminate top on it that is not ugly as shit.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woke up with a killer headache today. Not the way I wanted to start the weekend off..

Searching for a Subaru this week has been pretty entertaining. People are trying to sell their modified WRX and STI's around here with well over 110000 miles, for north of 20grand. I've even found a few that have been horribly modified one with no motor for what seems a ludicrous amount of money.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
So far I've ridden Florence trail and Bear at Stowe. It's raining, a light steady rain. Gonna head to Waitsfield after lunch to ride and then have dinner at American Flatbread. So far so good! I think the rain will help out the trails, they were crazy dusty.